Euro tunnel? Have I missed something (1 Viewer)

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Being new to motorhomes and having never taken our new motorhome to Europe I thought I'd call and get a price on the frequent traveller offer. Not retired :envy:yet so still have 5 holidays a yr. As we used to tow a caravan the price for the motor home seems quite reasonable £430 for ten crossings plus £11 supplement per crossing:). These are off peak but suit our travel times. Before I book and find I've missed something has anybody used this. What's the catch? All information is useful :smiley:

Reactions: Jim
OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
£108 return is what I make it(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just be sure the price is for the size of vehicle you have and not a car ... I got well caught out a couple of years ago... Got really excited as I thought I had found a total bargain by doing exactly as you have done !

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Just be sure the price is for the size of vehicle you have and not a car ... I got well caught out a couple of years ago... Got really excited as I thought I had found a total bargain by doing exactly as you have done !
Hi. I called and asked. Told the person 7.5 m motorhome all they said was size not important (that's news to me) :winky:£11 supplement for motorhome

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
We have used FT and its brilliant you can alter your crossing dates without charge so long as you give them 24 hours notice.

WARNING do not take up the offer until about a week prior to your first trip. The ten crossing date starts from the day you pay and MUST BE used within that 12 months,
colyboy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Fragle
Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
We have used FT and its brilliant you can alter your crossing dates without charge so long as you give them 24 hours notice.

WARNING do not take up the offer until about a week prior to your first trip. The ten crossing date starts from the day you pay and MUST BE used within that 12 months,
colyboy
Good idea. Thinking first one to Europe may not be until easter. I think this way will take some beating on price. I would prefer Portsmouth to Caen but way to expensive

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back