Euramobil Contact Details (1 Viewer)

Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Motorhoming since 2006, 30 years tent camping in Africa
Does anyone have contact details for Euramobil?

We've tried their website contact and not very helpful (info@euramobil.de).
Hoping someone has contact details of someone there that could be helpful.

In particular we're after wiring details (wiring diagram etc) for a 2005 Euramobil 810.

thanks
Rog

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Hi Rog
What part of the wiring are you after?
I ask as I have some diagrams that I got from one of the UK dealers when trying to fix the step on my 2004 810
Cheers
Steve

OP
OP
RogerIvy
Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi Steve
This is actually for my son nigelivy, he recently bought a 2005 810 and wants to move to LiFeYPO4 batteries.
So, to answer your question specifically: he needs to know how to disconnect the existing engine charging system and change over to a new B2B or A2B charger.
Many years ago I was given a wiring diagram and instructions to change over to a Sterling B2B charger on my '94 Euramobil 745HS. That's pretty much what he's after.

thanks
Rog

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 5, 2009
South Essex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 in MH, 15 in Caravan
Hi Rog (Ivys and nigelivy )
The short answer is that the standard split charge circuit is part of the electronics in the DS500 box.
I tried the Normally-Closed relay fix in conjunction with my B2B but found that as the DS500 feeds the DS320 box for electric windows, central locking, front blind etc so lost these functions when the engine was running
In the end, I just ran a large section cable from cab to hab battery and put the B2B in the middle, leaving standard electrics as is.
This means the solar, B2B and split charge all seem to sort themselves out

I do have circuit diagrams, so will dig them out PM them to you..

Last edited:
OP
OP
RogerIvy
Sep 29, 2007
Wantage, UK
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Just for interest we reached out to Euramobil just to see what they would say.
In a nutshell: they're not interested.

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
Does anyone have contact details for Euramobil?

We've tried their website contact and not very helpful (info@euramobil.de).
Hoping someone has contact details of someone there that could be helpful.

In particular we're after wiring details (wiring diagram etc) for a 2005 Euramobil 810.

thanks
Rog
If you have not had any success then try this email address werkstatt@euramobil.de, I have always had a reply in English but out of courtesy, I usually include the German translation via Google added in.

jamesholloway

Free Member
Feb 26, 2024
Funster No
MH
just looking
I couldn't find any contact details for Euramobil besides the info@euramobil.de email address you already tried. However, I found a forum thread where someone was able to get the wiring diagrams for their Euramobil campervan by contacting their local Euramobil dealer https://www.euramobilclub.de/.
Here are the steps you can follow:
  1. Find your local Euramobil dealer using the dealer locator on the Euramobil website https://www.euramobil.de/en/.
  2. Contact the dealer by phone or email and explain that you are looking for the wiring diagrams for a 2005 Euramobil 810.
  3. The dealer may be able to provide you with the wiring diagrams themselves, or they may be able to put you in touch with someone at Euramobil who can help you.

Jul 31, 2014
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
EuraMobil Activa 820HS
Exp
I too noticed that this was an old thread revisited, however, should you still need it or anyone else needs it for Euramobil factory enquiries:

Frank Wolf is the workshop manager at Euramobil and is really helpful.
His email address is frank.wolf@euramobil.de

The general contact email that I normally use and always get a reply on or they at least forward it to the relevant person/dept is: et@euramobil.de

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back