Tireecamper

Free Member
Aug 22, 2019
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 695
Exp
Afternoon all,

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get replacement light covers for the internal lights on a 2002 Eura Mobil 690? The ones we have are old and brittle and seem to break every time one of the kids touch them!

Any help much appreciated.

Adam

Jan 20, 2020
Great Malvern, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil A770HS
Exp
I'm a newbie
You might want to post a photo of the lights in question. In my 2005 Eura Mobil 770 I have flush fitting LED lights and hanging spotlights over the rear lounge and the front dinette.

OP
OP
T

Tireecamper

Free Member
Aug 22, 2019
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 695
Exp
Ive attached photos of the damaged/missing light covers in my camper.
m0aamphgT5mdXP7Klgu6Mw.jpg
7GJOQJWAQ%uMf2zz4q37Sw.jpg
WVnvkDa7QXm8D1JBq+D3Hw.jpg
iT4s%ShSQBmHsyws4sc3JA.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
You might want to post a photo of the lights in question. In my 2005 Eura Mobil 770 I have flush fitting LED lights and hanging spotlights over the rear lounge and the front dinette.
If you have not been successful try contacting EuraMobil direct at Sprendlingen in Germany via email on werkstatt@euramobil.de. They will reply in English if you contact them in English. They have helped me a lot with details including the light fitting over the alcove bed. The Terrestra is now out of production but they do carry spares but as to as far back as yours because they had a disastrous fire roundabout the time when mine was produced in 2009, I am told by my fellow German EuraMobil owner

Jul 5, 2013
Tunbridge Wells, Tunbridge Wells, UK
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2013
You may be better replacing them all with LED strip light fittings. They are cheap and use a lot less power. Plenty to be found on Amazon and fleabay, but many here recommend Aten lighting (I think that is the correct name).

Mar 14, 2019
Sutton Coldfield but East Yorkshire man at heart
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest155
Exp
Since 2018
You may be better replacing them all with LED strip light fittings. They are cheap and use a lot less power. Plenty to be found on Amazon and fleabay, but many here recommend Aten lighting (I think that is the correct name).
That still leave the hole where the fitting was which you may or may not wish to live with. LED is the way to go with any lighting, domestic, industrial or leisure as the fuel costs are so low and the life of the kit is very long. Eg, my kitchen lights are 12volt ac used Halogen which lasted no more than a year. The LED have been in place now for at least 8 years with only one of 7 failing fairly early on

OP
OP
T

Tireecamper

Free Member
Aug 22, 2019
Funster No
MH
Eura Mobil 695
Exp
Hi guys,
Sorry for not thanking you for the feedback, for some reason I didn’t get an email alert saying there had been a response and unfortunately I dont get much time to sign in.
Cheers

Apr 12, 2013
Shrewsbury
Funster No
MH
Carthago 144
Exp
The Diffuser on our Hymer flourescent light has a long crack in it so I rang Brownhills and spoke to Darren and he quoted £84 + for a replacement, think it will have to stay broken !

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back