• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Eura Mobil Activa 820HS Rear Lounge (1 Viewer)

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
After some serious soul searching it is with great regret we are giving up the motorhome lifestyle for the foreseeable future and as such our pride and joy needs to find a new home..:cry::cry::cry::cry:

If anyone is in the market for a bespoke motorhome of outstanding quality then please take a look at my
advert here: Eura Mobil For Sale

I'm getting round to taking more pictures this weekend hopefully, so will add to the content in due course.

This really is a one-off motorhome that I hope will go to someone who will continue to love and appreciate the lifestyle it affords.

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
Great detailed advert and I'm sure once you've loaded a few pictures you'll have no issues selling; Good luck(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Southdowners

Free Member
May 7, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Concorde Charisma
Exp
Since May 2015
Well laid out advert! Very nice vehicle... I hope you get a buyer quickly.

Adrianlle

Free Member
Sep 5, 2017
Funster No
I see from the link that you are also selling a pair of reise and muller ponys. If they are still available, can you give some more details inc price for the pair? Thanks.

Aug 2, 2017
Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Burstner Ixeo It 724
Exp
Since 2015
@Imbiber - Well done with the advert, can you tell me what the van weights are as it stands - axles etc? And what the remaining available payload is?

OP
OP
Imbiber

Imbiber

LIFE MEMBER
May 12, 2009
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2007
@Imbiber - Well done with the advert, can you tell me what the van weights are as it stands - axles etc? And what the remaining available payload is?

Thanks Decaf for your message.

The axle weights are as follows:

Front Axle: 2100kg
Rear Axle 1: 1500kg
Rear Axle 2: 1500kg

Total Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW): 5000kg
Manufacturers Quoted Mass When Ready to Drive: 4050kg
Payload: 950kg

Obviously, the original 950kg payload has to be reduced with the additional add-on's such as - awning (~50kg), extra leisure batteries x 2 (~30kg), Solar Panels x 2 (~20kg), Oyster Satellite (~15kg), Bike Rack (~10kg), E&P Levellers (~55kg), TelAir Gas Generator (~20kg) and other incidentals etc which quickly eats into the original payload figure by upward of 200kg.

However, the addition of the full VB Air Suspension permits the GVW to be uprated to 5500kg as a simple paper exercise.

Therefore, this adds another 500kg onto the original payload figure of 950kg = 1450kg of payload.

Taking the figures I quoted above for the extras fitted and adding on another 300kg for additional passengers, clothes, food, booze etc I would estimate that there could easily be 1000kg of payload available after a weight upgrade.

Alternatively, without using the weight upgrade there would probably be around 400kg of payload remaining.

Sorry, I don't have exact figures to support the above and regrettably, I've never ventured to the weigh-bridge either, but I would suggest the figures are not too far off........I think :cautious:

Hope this is of interest to you and if I can assist further please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers

Andy

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back