Etiquette is there any.. (1 Viewer)

S

stumpy

Deleted User
With MH .Is there a elite ?Who dosent camp with who?And so on .Whats the score?:Confused:

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
It's the people that make this site not what they drive:thumb:
At the double birthday bash at Billing last weekend we had around 30 Vans all shapes and sizes including 12 RV's, everyone got along and had a great time, there is definatly no mine is bigger or better than yours mentality:thumb:

Upvote 0

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Dane & Peter are absolutely right.

We've been on a couple of meets with the likes of Geo, Bryan, Jim & Papa Smurf - and I don't think any of them have thought their 30 odd foot RVs have been shown up by our 18 foot Autoquest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Graham

Upvote 0

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Dane & Peter are absolutely right.

We've been on a couple of meets with the likes of Geo, Bryan, Jim & Papa Smurf - and I don't think any of them have thought their 30 odd foot RVs have been shown up by our 18 foot Autoquest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Graham

:ROFLMAO::thumb::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
definitely not, we all have a great time and all admire other peoples motorhomes, and how they make them their own, the idea is that we just have fun, and we do and each meet is always better than the one before, its not the size that matters its the people:thumb: but when it comes to televisions thats different lol especially with the men:RollEyes: but it is all good fun, hope you wil be able to join us sometimes::bigsmile:

ruth

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

stumpy

Deleted User
Im not allowed a tv :cry: Were looking forward to free camping and a few show's .What would you say are good ones to go to ?

Upvote 0

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi and welcome to the fun
Free camping and I assume you mean Motorhome shows are a contradiction in terms:Doh:
they are amongst the most expensive camping available.
But dont let that put you off I like Newark spring Show, and the very big Peterborough show, Motorhome Fun has meets at most of them and Jim gets us a few quid of the entrance price too have look at the calender for next year and get booked in, you get to meet all us normal folk and even Ruth with the big Telly:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not jealous really,:cry::cry::cry:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Im not allowed a tv :cry: Were looking forward to free camping and a few show's .What would you say are good ones to go to ?

we have a great one coming up. the spring fair, and we hope to win the cup again,we also like the peterborough show, stratford, and the americana look in rally and meet section, but to find out which you like best you will have to visit all of them lol :hope you can make at least one of them:thumb:
ruth

Upvote 0

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
Hi and welcome to the fun
Free camping and I assume you mean Motorhome shows are a contradiction in terms:Doh:
they are amongst the most expensive camping available.
But dont let that put you off I like Newark spring Show, and the very big Peterborough show, Motorhome Fun has meets at most of them and Jim gets us a few quid of the entrance price too have look at the calender for next year and get booked in, you get to meet all us normal folk and even Ruth with the big Telly:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I'm not jealous really,:cry::cry::cry:
Geo

Ssh tony thinks its his telly:winky:

ruth

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread