Rally Essex Gourmet Meet 28 Nov - 1 Dec (3 Viewers)

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
Hate to say this Dave, but I'm not feeling particularly well right now, and we all know it was your fault last time
Oh no....you haven't got the lurgi?!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Hate to say this Dave, but I'm not feeling particularly well right now, and we all know it was your fault last time
Don't worry Dawn, you'll soon start feeling better when you put your name down for his latest rally
The 2015 Beer and Cider Festival
Apparently there are only a few places left ......

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
There is an Essex meet Rally folder now in Media... Left hand side .... 2014 .... Steve's photos are in it .. I cannot take credit but my name may come up under some of them....
There is an Essex meet Rally folder now in Media... Left hand side .... 2014 .... Steve's photos are in it .. I cannot take credit but my name may come up under some of them....
Hi Joy just looked at your pictures and apparent from the lads on the platform they all are picilated. Am I doing something wrong ?

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Joy just looked at your pictures and apparent from the lads on the platform they all are picilated. Am I doing something wrong ?
No scally, you not doing anything wrong... Steve put them as thumbnails. I have been on pmessages to him and told him how to put them on properly on the rally page, but I guess he hasn't had time yet as he has other things to do today. Hopefully he will come back later... I could put the one on the platform on ok because it was good format. If Steve doesn't come back by this evening I will go on and try and sort it but don't want to step on his toes. :)

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
No scally, you not doing anything wrong... Steve put them as thumbnails. I have been on pmessages to him and told him how to put them on properly on the rally page, but I guess he hasn't had time yet as he has other things to do today. Hopefully he will come back later... I could put the one on the platform on ok because it was good format. If Steve doesn't come back by this evening I will go on and try and sort it but don't want to step on his toes. :)
No problem Joy so Don,'t panicI just like to put faces to names if I can. It was only just up the road from me but I couldn't get there. I used to live just down the road at the pub that was, by the station. Martin

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Yes, I missed it too... had issues going on at this end .... so was also looking forward to seeing the photos. As soon as Steve contacts me to let me know it is ok I will sort it. :)

Oct 20, 2013
South Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Yes
10385506_675431039232529_752772230951330976_n.jpg

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
First opportunaty to post so a big thanks to mine hosts David & Jackie, made us really welcome and insisted that we try and "supp e'm under't table" on our second evening, needless to say...we didn't succed.:eek:
Thanks also to Steve and Brendon for their help in sorting out a couple of teething problems and preventing what could have been a major fire works display.(y)
Great to meet "rait folk", meal on Saturday superb we had a very pleasent first outing and hope to meet you all again in the coming years:)
Oh, nearly forgot, thanks to Terry for the bacon sarnies, Sue says I was dishonest because I didn't tell you she was veggie....double helpings always go down well in my book.;)

Bee

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
France
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Can you please put us down not far for us Are you sure you dont want a deposit for the meal Brenda Alan

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back