Free Member
Aug 10, 2013
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit 640
Exp
Since 2014
Shame this didn't get a reply, I was about to ask pretty much the same thing.

Jun 12, 2017
Telford
Funster No
MH
A class Pilote
Exp
3 replies in 4 yrs says it all to me! Thousands of members mostly well travelled so I would give it a big swerve

jumar

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 6, 2012
Spain
Funster No
MH
Hymer Tramp
Exp
Since 1994
To my knowledge it fairly low key, nothing compared with France......plenty of Free and Private Aires throughout Spain for those not needing Campsites..Park4Night is our normal source of information. Happy Travelling everyone.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 13, 2014
Leeds - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
40+
3 replies in 4 yrs says it all to me! Thousands of members mostly well travelled so I would give it a big swerve
I don’t think that’s an indication most posts die after a day or two, the fact is it is still in print after probably ten years since it’s inception so someone is making use of it.
Additionally, the fact it is low key could be the reason for its success ,France Passion is being ruined by the Aire finder Apps as lots are listing them as free stops which is not what it was about.

And doing what most on here don’t do, thats searching for a topic before listing a thread really doesn’t need a cryptic comment.

May 26, 2016
north wales
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
moderate
I was going to ask if was a variant of the Land Rover Discovery, but perhaps I won't now.🙄

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
I’ve got the book. Very nicely presented but a fraction of places to stay that you get with other publications or Apps.

I paid about €30 included P&P, but I won’t be ordering it again.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Must confess I have never heard of it, but must make an aside for France passion for anyone new to traveling France , this is excellent for finding out of the way places and down to earth french people.
Can get expensive if you partake in the stuff some offer but we have never met any pressure to buy, most of the time you never see anyone.
And if the Spanish thing is similar it must be worth a look.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I’ve got the book. Very nicely presented but a fraction of places to stay that you get with other publications or Apps.

I paid about €30 included P&P, but I won’t be ordering it again.
That's true , and the same for France passion, once you have joined for one year and got the book you don't need to join again as hardly anyone asks to see your membership and very little changes.
Edit and if they do ask, no worries there is always another just down the road.

Sapper520

Free Member
Jan 22, 2020
North Somerset
Funster No
MH
No longer own one
Exp
September 2020
That's true , and the same for France passion, once you have joined for one year and got the book you don't need to join again as hardly anyone asks to see your membership and very little changes.
Edit and if they do ask, no worries there is always another just down the road.
It’s just got so few places in comparison to anything else on the market. Like I said, nicely presented but not one we’ll bother with again.

Google it on line and take a look. (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back