Free Member
Jun 22, 2012
Castle Donington
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
30 years caravan, 2 year motorhome
I noticed earlier this year that Eroski in Jaca, was in liquidation, can anyone please tell me if the filling station is still operating.
Thank You

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
No it was bought out by Carrefour , along with 34 other Super& hyper markets & was changed over to a carrefour in the early part of this year.
I filled with diesel there on way back in september & the only difference was that the facility to pay cash at the booth was shut along with the manual pumps being fenced off.
the auto pumps using card were still operative.
Might have changed since then though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

cantonalegod

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8086df
Exp
Yes, it was open a couple of weeks ago. We got diesel there before crossing back into expensive France!

cantonalegod

Free Member
Nov 1, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8086df
Exp
there's enough spare parking around the Carrefour store if you keep out the way of the Hammer throwers area.:D2
We have parked at Eroski a few times, but the aire has grey and black waste disposal, and free water....and you get to watch a bloke in a large Hymer get his bike out of his garage every morning, put it on stands, and pedal like mad for a while, he must be living there. He was there on our way, and back, about 6 weeks!:LOL:

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
We have parked at Eroski a few times, but the aire has grey and black waste disposal, and free water....and you get to watch a bloke in a large Hymer get his bike out of his garage every morning, put it on stands, and pedal like mad for a while, he must be living there. He was there on our way, and back, about 6 weeks!:LOL:
Handy to know(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back