Environmental zones in Denmark! (1 Viewer)

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
I've just received the following E mail from info@green-zones.eu

Environmental zones in Denmark!

Ladies and Gentlemen.
Starting at November 1, 2011 all foreign buses and trucks will need the Danish Environment-Sticker called Eco Sticker, if they want to pass through major Danish cities. Such environmental Zones are established in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Odense and Aalborg.

In case the vehicle does not conform with the new environmental rules there can be a fine of 20.000 DKK (2.700 Euro) for the driver and for the carrying company. Also the vehicle can become seized, until a potential fine has been paid. The new law will be executed in cooperation of the Danish police and the local authorities in the 4 cities with environmental zones.

The Danish badge, called 'Eco Sticker', can be purchased at Climate Company in our online shop and will be shipped by mail service throughout Europe.

Delivery between 5 and 14 days. More information an ordering in five languages at: www.ecosticker.dk

In this link Link Removed it mentions vehicles over 3.5t. I wonder if it will include motorhomes as well.

Have not done any research as we are not over 3.5t and don't plan to visit Denmark in the near future.

Safe travelling.

Don

darklord

Free Member
Apr 28, 2011
essex
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
three years
Mt translator was taking too long to do its job, but i am assuming that only compliant vehicles will get the sticker, those that are not will be banned from the mentioned cities.

OP
OP
Don Madge

Don Madge

Deceased RIP
Aug 27, 2007
East Yorks
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Too Long
Mt translator was taking too long to do its job, but i am assuming that only compliant vehicles will get the sticker, those that are not will be banned from the mentioned cities.

Hi,

You should not need the translator as there are English versions available.

Don

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back