Entry to France requirements now. (1 Viewer)

May 7, 2011
East Anglia
Funster No
MH
Kontiki 669
Exp
Since 2010
Did you complete the upload of french document plus copy of vaccination prior to travel ? I travellled across this morning also and dd not get re-directed to check do

I had downloaded the locator form no problem,but it kept asking for the medical one I think it was, which must be the proof of a Covid test in France,which is no longer required, so was showing as incomplete!

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
I believe we no longer need a test to get home……only once we are home. (y)
Yes, I think the article confirms this. Lateral Flow needed and, if positive, then isolate and PCR Test [IIRC re the sequence. Been playing with new Screen Cover so lost concentration ...]

Steve

Feb 18, 2018
South Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2018
Can anyone tell me whether it is possible to upload both the declaration sur l’honneur and vaccination certificate to the Eurotunnel booking? Thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
maison
Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
So I will just order a lft while we are away. Ready for use when we get home.
I believe that, at present, it is still a PCR test that has to be taken two days after return, not LFT., at least until the end of October. (See the Guardian link post #53).

May 23, 2013
Not on the Coast East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B504
Exp
Since 2013
I had downloaded the locator form no problem,but it kept asking for the medical one I think it was, which must be the proof of a Covid test in France,which is no longer required, so was showing as incomplete!
The medical one is your proof of vaccination from the UK you need to upload the French form plus vaccination certs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back