Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Sitting at home awaiting the AA's arrival

The engine starts then after 10 seconds cuts out and the Check Engine message appears.

Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences like this?

It is a 2017 2.3 diesel dicato base

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... spud up the exhaust pipe??? :rolleyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Make sure there's fuel in it, mine says 1/4 tank but it's on empty then, faulty fuel gauge..

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Blimey. Call FIAT assistance, don't let the AA near it
Deffo. Brand new, I would be onto Fiat in a heart beat. AA maybe able to diagnose, but I would opt for Fiat first.

OP
OP
Alistair33

Alistair33

Free Member
Aug 23, 2016
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer
Exp
None
Thanks for all the replies, fault code is for open circuit on fuel meeting control valve slow know as the Emprom, so as the wire is attached it's off the Fiat CV .... S G Petch on Tuesday , they needed a larger truck and a 4 x 4 to get it off the drive and to the road! Daughter will return the Land Rover on Monday.

I'll need to take pictures of it loaded on the truck as it will be very high and we have a lot of over hanging branches in the route to a main road !

The engineer (20 years Mercedes experience) told me that things are Ilkley to wrong with new builds for the first 3 - 6 months till it all settles down!

Off to the Black Bull for lunch ..... Hope everyone enjoys the bank holiday and that rain stays away.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Hope this goes well for you, and enjoy your lunch and the rest of the weekend. What nuisance

May 31, 2015
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Ducato PVC
Exp
Getting Better
Thanks for all the replies, fault code is for open circuit on fuel meeting control valve slow know as the Emprom, so as the wire is attached it's off the Fiat CV .... S G Petch on Tuesday , they needed a larger truck and a 4 x 4 to get it off the drive and to the road! Daughter will return the Land Rover on Monday.

I'll need to take pictures of it loaded on the truck as it will be very high and we have a lot of over hanging branches in the route to a main road !

The engineer (20 years Mercedes experience) told me that things are Ilkley to wrong with new builds for the first 3 - 6 months till it all settles down!

Off to the Black Bull for lunch ..... Hope everyone enjoys the bank holiday and that rain stays away.

Hope you get it sorted, I for one know what it's like when things go wrong so soon, think that it's better to go wrong now on your drive then in the middle of France or worse...

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987

Maybe on an experimental vehicle, but not a production vehicle. Hope he doesn't apply his logic to aircraft.......

Anyway, enjoy your lunch.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back