Endless breeze USA (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
I have just ordered an endless breeze fan from Amazon USA. They let me use my UK account to buy it. With delivery and sales tax it's $80. Now for the tricky bit, it's going to be delivered to the hotel my daughter, who is cabin crew, should be visiting for 2 nights only in Las Vegas. So as long as they don't switch her flight, or the fan is delivered too late or the hotel does not lose it, all is well, I mean what could possibly go wrong? :eek: Wal mart which is not far from The Strip in Vegas do not have the endless breeze fan, they do have other makes, but as everyone who has one on this forum says how good they are I have gone for the endless breeze, hope it's worth it. We do have air con but it is the Dometic Cool Air 1000, which is a very low power unit, the advantage is it will run from the battery for a couple of hours, the disadvantage is it is not very powerful and it is fitted at the back of the MH so cooling the part we don't sit in, I'm hoping the fan will help to push the cooler air forward to us. I'll let you know if we manage to get the fan with no trouble.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Crew hotels are [usually] pretty clued in about accepting deliveries for airline crew... and in the unlikely event of her being switched or diverted, she can probably organise a colleague to fetch it back as a favour.

Mar 1, 2015
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
Frankia 840GD
Exp
Since 2015
I bought one on Amazon several weeks ago on Amazon.com. Shipped to the UK for $90 including any taxes. Delivery took alloy 9 days. I have to say I was very impressed with the quality, power and how quiet it was. The wife was not impressed with it though. Not enough breeze was coming out of it, even on full power.

Then I pointed out she had it facing the wrong way round. BTW she is blonde..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
Just got mine as well and took just over a week
I thought it was quite noisy tbh but it is effective

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I bought mine when in the USA a few years ago - cost $47 plus taxes so was a real bargain. Very powerful and I like the three way power supply. Excellent piece of kit (y)

Feb 4, 2016
West Sussex, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
Long term a few years now.
Just read the thread title and thought it was tornado season in the states again .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Odd job
Jun 29, 2015
Southampton
Funster No
MH
caravan (for now)
Exp
on and off since 1984
Daughter now has the fan, all I have to do now is pick it up from London. Hope I get it before summer ends(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back