Endless Breeze - shocking news!! (1 Viewer)

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Today I emailed the US manufacturer, after trying Outdoor Bits and Motorcaravanning.co.uk after learning from them that not only don't they have any, but are not expecting to get any at present or if ever. The manufacturer, apparently now owned by Dometic (!!), emailed back to say "I am sorry the endless breeze is not being manufactured at this time. We do not have any to sell you." They do not have a date for when (or if) they will make any more. I have therefore ordered one from Vanbitz. So grab those ones from Mark at CLS!! I shan't be going to Stoneleigh...

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Well it was to me - shocking not fantastic.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Ah, sorry Yorick, got it ha ha, actually it WAS Fan-tastic news of a sort but the overall company is now Dometic, the emails went to atwoodmobile, replies came from dometicusa, very confusing. They are taking over the world...

Sep 5, 2012
Scotland
Funster No
MH
East Neuk Fifer
Exp
since 2012
Today I emailed the US manufacturer, after trying Outdoor Bits and Motorcaravanning.co.uk after learning from them that not only don't they have any, but are not expecting to get any at present or if ever. The manufacturer, apparently now owned by Dometic (!!), emailed back to say "I am sorry the endless breeze is not being manufactured at this time. We do not have any to sell you." They do not have a date for when (or if) they will make any more. I have therefore ordered one from Vanbitz. So grab those ones from Mark at CLS!! I shan't be going to Stoneleigh...

Did you phone Eddie, I pm'd him but haven't heard back yet. I've been a muddy puddle this week. Miss information Eddie did reply but didn't show up in inbox.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2014
mid wales
Funster No
MH
carthago chic i51.
Exp
Weather forecast says tomorrow with sunshine there will be a breeze Wether it's a endless breeze who knows.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Apparently our's is on it's way from motorcaravanning.co.uk and should arrive within the next couple of days.

Densie

Lisa

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Apr 29, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
20th Sept 2014
I think I may have ordered the last one from motorcaravanning this morning....will wait and see if they cancel my order and refund me :(

PJGWiltshire

Free Member
Mar 11, 2013
Arundel
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2009

Try through Amazon USA . I had one sent over last week worked out £25 less than UK Price You will need to sign up for free trial of Prime but cancel after fan is dispatched

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
the end of the endless breeze really sucks

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Just spotted this ... may be an alternative?

Apr 26, 2015
Ottershaw
Funster No
MH
Hymer S820
Exp
First motorhome May 2021
Try through Amazon USA . I had one sent over last week worked out £25 less than UK Price You will need to sign up for free trial of Prime but cancel after fan is dispatched

Did you not have to pay any duty on importation?

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
We are at Beauvoir aire, going to Mont St Michel today. Its been roasting here and we have used our Endless Breeze fan (from Vanbitz) quite a bit. I can tell you they are very effective so get one while you can!

Paul

OP
OP
Viennese
May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Yes, I tried that - said it couldn't be shipped to my address!!

Nik

Oct 29, 2014
Cornish exile in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
1 year
I found mine very noisy and the fan was unbalanced which made the whole thing vibrate like mad. Bought it from the States so can't send it back.

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Does anyone have one?? I have had fans before which were rubbish! That's why I wanted an Endless Breeze!
Yes, we bought one at Norfolk show last year .... was using it yesterday in the screen house.
I have never tried a EB so can't compare but is good value. Think I paid £20.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back