Endless Breeze Fans at Malvern (1 Viewer)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
DMS has a limited supply of the superb Endless Breeze fans and will be at the Malvern Show.

If this sounds like an Advert, its because it is. :) I'm easily bought. DMS said they'd donate a nice prize for the Funsters Raffle at Malvern if I mentioned the fans here. :D

upload_2017-8-15_13-49-22.png

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Would you buy one of these or an air con unit, thinking of dogs in MH in summer, possibly abroad and investigating possibilities?

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Would you buy one of these or an air con unit, thinking of dogs in MH in summer, possibly abroad and investigating possibilities?
We took our aircon out and have been using Endless Breeze ever since in Spain, Germany and Portugal. The 2 x cats (now sadly only one) used to fall asleep in front of them until we fitted one in the roof light and now the cat has made a bed in the middle of ours........... with the cool air covering her.

dryad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2010
hermit in beautiful coastal east kent
Funster No
MH
citroen relay pvc
Exp
quite a few years now, and loving every minute..
DMS has a limited supply of the superb Endless Breeze fans and will be at the Malvern Show.

If this sounds like an Advert, its because it is. :) I'm easily bought. DMS said they'd donate a nice prize for the Funsters Raffle at Malvern if I mentioned the fans here. :D

View attachment 180153

excellent..:)
but can i ask who DMS is please, i don't need one for a cat or dog but for me..

oh, and another query, do they have metal blades or plastic?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
"Endorsed by Charlie"
In the first picture the EB is hooked to the side of a dog cage using its own fold out hooks. It might look like he's hiding from the draught but I think he was just watching someone in the distance. :) We're trying without a cage on the next trip, using a harness and anchor point, but I will rig up the fan somehow. The coolbox blows warm air out from the other side in case anyone asks. :)
In the second picture it is being used when we are static. This was in Italy last June
P7031160.JPG
OI000209.jpg

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
Hi People
Yes we do have stock which has just arrived from the states Today, I believe we are the only UK Stockist with stock and will be taking it to malvern show, your Funster Price is £99.00 While stocks last, They will be sold on a first come basis and you can find us on stand 139 next to the Camp Shop.
Regards
Alan

Reactions: DBK

Don Quixote

Free Member
Jul 29, 2012
Lost in La Mancha, Spain
Funster No
MH
VW T6 Campervan
Exp
Not long enough, but a little common sense helps..........
Well if they have stopped making them better jump in quick before they are all gone. (y)

Dave K

Free Member
Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
I quite like the idea of one of these for the 2 hounds, does the fan use much battery power?

Oct 27, 2013
Portglenone, Northern Ireland.
Funster No
MH
Elddis Magnum185GT
Exp
Since July 2012
Used ours in France last month, running all night. Speed 1 was about 1.8 amps from memory. By the time we got up, batteries were full again from solar. So glad we had the fan, as night-time temps were unbelievable! (Pretty useful during the day, too ;) ).

Reactions: DBK

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
will they blow the bloody rain away ray xx lol still lol I'm a big fan of the sun in the sky :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Reactions: DMS
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
£99 for a new one is a great price.

There have been second hand ones going for upwards of £80 on eBay ever since the stock of new ones ran out.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I asked Eddie of the van-Bitz fame a month or so ago and he just laughed. He said he could have sold 1000 of them as soon as the sun came out.

So I bit the bullet and ordered two from seperate suppliers but both state-side and the first one after import duty was about £102 and the second was just over £104.

By the way everyone I spoke to said you really need two fans, one drawing cool air in from outside after sunset and the second providing air movement over your sun-burned body.

I also have three air con units but two of them are only any real use when kooked up.

So far I'm mighty impressed.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
By the way everyone I spoke to said you really need two fans, one drawing cool air in from outside after sunset and the second providing air movement over your sun-burned body.

That's sort of the theory yes but it only works if you have both positioned in the right places and anyway a motorhome isn't big enough or air tight enough for it to really make any difference.

The theory really is to have one fan pulling cooler air in from outside and a second one as far away as possible from the first one also vented to outside pushing warm air out which creates air movement though the whole space.

Jan 31, 2016
Halifax
Funster No
MH
A Class Rapido 9097F
Exp
June 2016
Got one from Eddie recently. Just got back from Italy was a godsend well worth the money. Kept both us and the dog cooler.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back