LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
Your motorhome may be going :( but please stay on the forum & pop into rallies :hi: when you can or we will all :party::party::party::party::party::party::eek: just have to come & stay at your CL!

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
View attachment 120329

I know we wanted to.......... but now it has happened...... taken a deposit on our "Rapido"...

After over 48 yrs on and off that`s it... :crying1: Couple of week`s and it will be gone.. All over finished ....

Hope the new owners will have as much enjoyment out of the Mo.Home as we have...

I think I have even persuaded them to join our happy bunch..(y)

:hugs:
Stop wittering man and get yourself another but smaller motorhome(y) its like you trying to say your giving up smoking or giving up spanish white :eek: you cant just stop motorhoming like that ,think of the withdrawal symtoms:rolleyes:
Brian & Jo

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Sad but good for you and family mate. The Rapido was a bargain for someone and good that's it's going to be used. No point in doing something for the sake of it. You still got us all on here to keep the memories going and plenty of story's of travels etc. And me and Nikki will be down to bug you sometime. All the best to you and family. Don't make Judy work to hard after her op.

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Old Mo........

What the hell are you doing?:Eeek:

Plenty of life in the old dog yet:lips:

We hope to get to see your CL soon.

Good luck with your new venture.

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Hello Maurice, Judy & Paul,(y)
So the start of a new era....the M/H is going, after all these years.:(:(
It'll be difficult...but other things will take over...like the running of a fabulous CL.:drinks::drinks:
I'VE NO DOUBT THAT YOU'LL MAKE AN ABSOLUTE FIRST CLASS JOB OF IT.. AS YOU'VE DONE
WITH EVERYTHING YOU & THE FAMILY HAVE ENDEVOURED OVER THE PAST YEARS.:hugs::hugs:
Family will take precedence now, beyond the call of duty.:h::h::h:
The best of luck to you all....you know the FUNSTERS will ALWAYS be 110 per cent behind you.
Look forward to seeing you all soon:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Hymie

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 29, 2013
Essex
Funster No
MH
Classic Hymer B564
Exp
Since 1981
Stress not old'un, after Judy has recovered from the op you will have plenty of time to scour the county for more antique joke books.:rofl:

Best wishes to you all in your new venture, and to
Judy for a speedy recovery after the op.

Hymie

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Oh Heck! Does it mean I will no longer have MY bedroom, and will have to turn up with my motorhome? I strongly suspect you've given my bedroom to some youngish bird PAH.... I'm gonna tell Judy !!

Frankie my darling..... you no only too well there is always a spare bedroom for you... :giggler:

Just let me know what airport you are landing at and we will be there to pick you up...

I still have two of your gas canisters from your last visit... (y)

And we can sit over a glass of wine and talk about what a crap team Man united are... :wink::rofl:

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
what a crap team Man united are
Mo..... We have not yet met !!! BUT !!! Be careful what you say about the team I have followed for 51 years..
I first saw them when I was a Squadie in Germany, when George Best and Dennis Law played together,, Fabulous...
They ARE crap at the moment, but watch this space as they say !!!
Good luck in your new ventures mate.
Mitch. (y)

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
Things change. Life goes on. We adapt. Wishing you much joy and happiness for the future......as well as the best CL on the planet.

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
@old-mo I've never had the opportunity to meet you as I'm a Newby here , but I wish you and the family all the best for the future . :)

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Likewise, I've only been here 5 minutes, and come to greatly appreciate your contributions and even your humour (coughs loudly)

It is a sad time, but as one door closes, another opens. Good luck with things, and I'm sure we'll all be finding your CL and hearing your jokes for a long time to come

Feb 14, 2014
Ainsworth, Bolton, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2011
@old-mo end of an era but one thing is for sure the next chapter is only just beginning and I am sure like us many many funsters will be visiting you at your cl and enjoying the company of you all and maybe some day we will see you somewhere in a field again
We have never met but hope to see you soon
Gary and Janet

appydaze

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 12, 2009
southend on sea essex
Funster No
MH
Merc high top
Exp
20 years
48 years???.......Geeeez, didn't know they had wheels on the Arc. Have a happy life and keep the corn coming in. Bestest wishes, Patrick x :hi5:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back