Emptying Grey Water...... (1 Viewer)

Jan 5, 2014
tetbury
Funster No
MH
AutoTrail Expedition
Exp
Long time
This really seems to be a pointless thread that is never going to come to a conclusion! Have I missed something, or has no one mentioned the much more serious thing of dog owners letting their dogs piss and crap everywhere! A much more serious problem than a bit of dirty water surely, even if they think they have cleaned up after them there is residue left behind. Some of our local beauty spots are really becoming nothing but dog toilets, a bit of grey water might make them more pleasant!
Of course there are places that it could be considered inconsiderate to empty waste water, and there are always going to be inconsiderate people! Oh and I do like most dogs, well the considerate ones anyway!!:unsure:

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
This really seems to be a pointless thread that is never going to come to a conclusion! Have I missed something, or has no one mentioned the much more serious thing of dog owners letting their dogs piss and crap everywhere! A much more serious problem than a bit of dirty water surely, even if they think they have cleaned up after them there is residue left behind. Some of our local beauty spots are really becoming nothing but dog toilets, a bit of grey water might make them more pleasant!
Of course there are places that it could be considered inconsiderate to empty waste water, and there are always going to be inconsiderate people! Oh and I do like most dogs, well the considerate ones anyway!!:unsure:
I think the point being made was that dumping your grey waste straight onto the ground in a public area reflects badly of the motorhome and caravan community, the mess left by dog owners and/or their dogs is of course a completely separate issue but completely valid.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back