Emptying Cassette on grass verge (1 Viewer)

markh

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Lots
Free carpark?

Have you got the co-ordinates by any chance?

JJ :cool:

All parking is free in North Berwick, look on google maps for the Imperial Car Park

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
Are you seriously saying that the real crime here is BEING CAUGHT?
There are many that do it who have never been accused of committed a crime so you could say that yes.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Sorry ... haven't read all...

But... are you making any assumptions here... i.e the contents of said cassette..?

Did you check it out.?

And would all of you still hold the same opinion... of name and shame... if said cassette only contained.. wee n' water?

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
And would all of you still hold the same opinion... of name and shame... if said cassette only contained.. wee n' water?
Yes. There is no excuse for emptying a cassette anywhere other than it should be emptied. It doesn't matter what other people might do when it comes to weeing, it's wrong.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Sorry ... haven't read all...

But... are you making any assumptions here... i.e the contents of said cassette..?

Could I humbly suggest that you simply read the opening post which states that the other campers cleaned up the mess. I believe that if it had just been wee 'n' water there would have been nothing to "Clean Up".

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Could I humbly suggest that you simply read the opening post which states that the other campers cleaned up the mess. I believe that if it had just been wee 'n' water there would have been nothing to "Clean Up".

:(. I'll get my coat ...:whistle: silly me scan read it.. . obviously multitasking aint my bag :)(y)

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
There are many that do it who have never been accused of committed a crime so you could say that yes.

I have just recalled that you are indeed the user of a certain VW without portable loo facilities, that explains your outlook, you have never been caught so it's NOT a crime, so others who don't get caught are upstanding citizens too, typical.

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
I have just recalled that you are indeed the user of a certain VW without portable loo facilities, that explains your outlook, you have never been caught so it's NOT a crime, so others who don't get caught are upstanding citizens too, typical.
What are you suggesting popeye?

Millie's Mum and Dad

Free Member
Aug 11, 2014
Funster No
MH
2008 Swift Bolero 630EW
Exp
Caravanning for 30 years, motorhome beginners
Yes name them here, including pictures and reg No, and send details to the local council.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Think we've found the dirty bar steward....I've organised an identity parade...

elsan-1.jpg

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I think most on here are dedicated motor homers and do it as a year long hobby and try to follow the rules, BUT the vast majority of mhers are not members on here and just out for cheap holidays, they couldn't care less weather they leave rubbish or not , they won't be back , I know loads with some sort of van but don't know anyone personly on here, and I know for a fact most couldn't give two f.... about anyone else or environment or anything other than going out for free once or twice a year, and no amount of discussion on here will change anything because they are not on here and that is why you will never see aires in UK and why you will see more barriers on car parks and bans on sea fronts.
And them my friends are the facts!

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Dumping sewage ? ...he's just an amateur.. this guy closed the road for 2 or 3 hours.. :eek: :LOL:

REDDING, California - A motorhome spilled about 20 gallons of sewage across approximately 100 square yards in Redding this morning.

Redding Fire and Shasta County Environmental Health went out to the 1100 block of Branstetter Lane this morning after receiving reports of the spill, which covered about a quarter mile of the roadway, Redding firefighters at scene said.

The road is expected to be closed for another two to three hours as of 1:15 p.m., said Michael Bachmeyer, division chief with the Redding Fire Department.

A third party is using a bleach solution to clean up the spill, he said.

The sewage, reported at about 9:30 a.m., came from a nearby recreational vehicle when its plumbing broke, he said.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Dumping sewage ? ...he's just an amateur.. this guy closed the road for 2 or 3 hours.. :eek: :LOL:

REDDING, California - A motorhome spilled about 20 gallons of sewage across approximately 100 square yards in Redding this morning.

Redding Fire and Shasta County Environmental Health went out to the 1100 block of Branstetter Lane this morning after receiving reports of the spill, which covered about a quarter mile of the roadway, Redding firefighters at scene said.

The road is expected to be closed for another two to three hours as of 1:15 p.m., said Michael Bachmeyer, division chief with the Redding Fire Department.

A third party is using a bleach solution to clean up the spill, he said.

The sewage, reported at about 9:30 a.m., came from a nearby recreational vehicle when its plumbing broke, he said.
Yes, well, Americans are full of it :LOL::LOL:

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Are any laws actually being broken any more than the lorry drivers thread, or even someone camping in the woods and doing it there , ok, emptying a cassette of piss or even more is a bit much but if the former owners of the said material had done it one at a time on the verge , is any law being broken.?

Cobweb

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Whether laws are broken or not it is an offense against basic human decency . Name and shame !

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
I'm not certain but think emptying a cassette in a layby is a form of flytipping and environmental pollution. both incur huge fines and potential prison time

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Absolutely we would its still black waste .how would you like to be pitched somewhere close to where people are dumping urine.my opinion still stands .Name and Shame
Brian & Jo

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
unfortunately moaning about waste being dumped or not picking up after a dog is considered "not fun" by certain people and could result in a loss of privilages. (for moaning that is)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
I'm not certain but think emptying a cassette in a layby is a form of flytipping and environmental pollution. both incur huge fines and potential prison time

report to local council might be an idea....he needs a severe lesson! or beating around the head with a wet bunch of daffodils in village square:(

Reactions: DBK

colinw

Free Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bolton , Lancs.
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
Under a year
A local business put the picture of a shoplifter on Facebook and asked " do you know this man ? " . he handed himself in and apologised and paid for the items ! . social media is a powerful tool .
With the evidence these people had , they should at least report to the council .

Fletton

Free Member
Oct 19, 2014
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sky I Plus 650LG
Exp
First MoHo - April 2015
Absolutely we would its still black waste .how would you like to be pitched somewhere close to where people are dumping urine.my opinion still stands .Name and Shame
Brian & Jo

I was just reffering to peeps (mostly men but females too ) who just pee at side of road or anywher they get caught short etc... And we've all done that!?.... Haven't wee!.. :)

However... I also appreciate that there is a difference between "desperate" and blatant disregard...

Ps... I actually witnessed a well drssed young lady peeing on the platform of a tube station once.. In broad daylight.. As the train stopped.. The folk on the train could nearly see her tonsils!!!...

Anyway... I don't want to argue... Had enough of that recently wi SWMBO... And I'm all worn out :?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back