Emptying Cassette on grass verge (1 Viewer)

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
certain poster on this thread right on the verge of breaking RULE1
Do you mean me ?
All I'm trying to get through is that if these people are out there name and shame them,they should be reported.
As soon as people ,councils etc realise that we can take responsibility and police ourselves without burying our head in the sand,the better !
If more groups of society policed themselves ,a lot of antisocial behaviour would be less tolerated,be they lorry drivers,MH'ers or chavs .
If that in your opinion is on the verge of breaking rule one perhaps your a tad over sensitive !

Vlad

Last edited:

markh

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Lots
We saw the same thing at Bilbao ferry port in January, some Irish travellers who had rented a motorhome emptied their toilet cassette on the floor in front of the police station at the port (the night before the ferry back to Portsmouth) the cops, of course, had it on cctv so, literally dragged them back, screaming and made them clean it up on their hands and knees, saying they weren't leaving Spain until it was clean

Vlad The Impaler

Free Member
Apr 22, 2012
Rutland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2012 but longer in my dreams
Sorry Big One on a poor connection ,just read back through can only assume you mean a poster with a Fishy point of view !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
It's North Berwick, filthy southerners dumping their crap on our beaches
It wasn't North Berwick unless it's happened there also.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
hasn't it been broken then :Eeek: :imoutahere:
I reckon it was but its not for me to call. Loads of dyslexic members on here and those with poor writing skills in general. picking on them for a missing letter or two is not in the spirit of fun. I f you dont understand a post, then just ask, but dont demand an answer

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I reckon it was but its not for me to call. Loads of dyslexic members on here and those with poor writing skills in general. picking on them for a missing letter or two is not in the spirit of fun. I f you dont understand a post, then just ask, but dont demand an answer
I am the worst speller on this forum thank good for RULE 1 (y)

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks big one I appricate your comments although I'm not lexdysic or have poor writing skills it's just bloody predictive text on the IPad and if you don't look up while typing it can add some weird words. I am however a bit of a thicko at times :):)

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well you all know the reg number now so keep an eye out for them and watch you don't end up with shit on your shoes.

Jabberwocky

Free Member
Aug 14, 2015
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
MWB coach build
Exp
I'm a newbie
There's no accounting for the vile habits of other people unfortunately. I'm a truck driver one of my big hates is other truck drivers who stop at motorway services and rather than walking to the toilets they urinate by their trucks before driving off leaving a puddle for the next driver to avoid, during the summer the smell is vile.

At one firm I worked at we had one old boy who every day when he returned to the yard world pee up the wheels of his truck whilst fueling up leaving the rest of us a present to avoid, he was told numerous times not to do it but he genuinely couldn't see what he was doing wrong, even when he lost his job over it he wouldnt admit what he was doing was unacceptable.

Peter Ashcroft

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2015
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Autoroller 600
Exp
Since 2014
Been in North berwick last few days not stayed overnight but parked for an hour or so each day amazed me how selfish some van owners are in the way they parked there, side on in on in one case facing the sea taking up the space of 3 vans. parking is hard enough as it is in North berwick

markh

Free Member
Jun 4, 2014
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Lots
Been in North berwick last few days not stayed overnight but parked for an hour or so each day amazed me how selfish some van owners are in the way they parked there, side on in on in one case facing the sea taking up the space of 3 vans. parking is hard enough as it is in North berwick
Yep it's gone mad over the last couple of years here, and yes they dig a hole in the sand, or just tip their cassettes out in the sand, sadly it's English registered vans that do it, my office is right on the road to the beach and it's incredible the number of vans that arrive and camp on the strrets or in the small free car park, and sadly they don't visit local restaurants, just the co op, East Lothian council are working on a TRO to ban them, and to be honest, they deserve it

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Last edited:

Weinsbergaman

Free Member
Feb 8, 2015
Wirral, North West England
Funster No
MH
B Class
Exp
I'm a newbie
One of the Facebook groups I'm a member of has just reported while a few of them were wildcamping this weekend near Edinbrugh another MH not part of them joined them in the car park, the following morning before he left he emptied his cassette all over the grass verge.
They have taken pics of his van and reg number and now debating if they should name and shame him, what do you lot think. The others actually cleaned it up to prevent them getting a bad name.

I hope it was a Funster they came from Birmingham and drove a Hobby.
That is bloody disgusting :mad: Some people are just gutter :sicker:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Yep it's gone mad over the last couple of years here, and yes they dig a hole in the sand, or just tip their cassettes out in the sand, sadly it's English registered vans that do it, my office is right on the road to the beach and it's incredible the number of vans that arrive and camp on the strrets or in the small free car park, and sadly they don't visit local restaurants, just the co op, East Lothian council are working on a TRO to ban them, and to be honest, they deserve it
And they will be the first to whinge when the TRO is in place.

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Picture taken from the DailyFail report. Ouch, I am saying nuffink. :whistle:

image.jpg

Reactions: DBK
Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
One of the Facebook groups I'm a member of has just reported while a few of them were wildcamping this weekend near Edinbrugh another MH not part of them joined them in the car park, the following morning before he left he emptied his cassette all over the grass verge.
They have taken pics of his van and reg number and now debating if they should name and shame him, what do you lot think. The others actually cleaned it up to prevent them getting a bad name.

I hope it was a Funster they came from Birmingham and drove a Hobby.
Many motorhomers do this regularly but being seen doing it, no excuse for that. Name and shame....(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back