Free Member
Aug 12, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER FLAIR
Exp
TWO YEARS
Can anyone with experience of driving into Italy give us a suitable route. We understand that with the emission compliiancy, we cannot use certain cities and tunnels from France Germany Switzerland etc. So what routes can I take with my old transit minibus conversion that falls into emissions trap. Travelling from Scotland Advice needed please this will be our first big adventure when we retire this year...............Bruce

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
Hi,if you travel towards the frejus tunnel,and at modane, just keep going for Mt cenis, mt=mont= moutain,you can take a nice trip into italy over this pass,arriving into suza then on to turin,we have traveld this pass many times,a bit hairy in winter but still passable! because its a National Route, have a nice trip,Alf:thumb:

OP
OP
Bruce

Bruce

Free Member
Aug 12, 2012
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER FLAIR
Exp
TWO YEARS
Hi,if you travel towards the frejus tunnel,and at modane, just keep going for Mt cenis, mt=mont= moutain,you can take a nice trip into italy over this pass,arriving into suza then on to turin,we have traveld this pass many times,a bit hairy in winter but still passable! because its a National Route, have a nice trip,Alf:thumb:

Hi Alf thanks for the info , Could you tell me if there are many toll roads with this route .............Bruce

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back