Embarrassing toilet question (1 Viewer)

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
I have a HUGE Waeco freezer, well two in fact (one slightly smaller) and will be taking ENGLISH FOOD, currys and the like, none of that foreign muck thanks :thumb:

Sorry to hear that, I am puzzled though, if you feel like that about being out of the UK, why bother going? (this is not a wind up or a joke, but a serious question).

Doug...

OP
OP
S

Swift

Banned
Sep 13, 2010
Funster No
I'm going for the sun, nothing else, saying that the last few days here have been crackers ::bigsmile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Sounds like your going to do some downloading while your there to though:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Is it true that if you over wind a spring it tends to break? :winky:

Still... internet in France can be be a little tricky and, if using a pay as you go dongle thingy, quite expensive relative to what UK people are used to paying, so maybe temporary relief will arrive via that route... :thumb:

One lives in hope...:Smile:

JJ :Cool:

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We found nothing wrong with France we even bought some toilet rolls back with us, cheaper than here and better stuff.
All of the ACSI sites we used ALL had normal loo's and the municipals come to think of it although the showers were mostly unisex which I got used to in the end although tez likes his home ( our van, cos thats what it is now) bathroom and never used the site ones anyway, thats what bathrooms are built into motorhomes are for aren't they?:thumb:

May 8, 2010
South Wales
Funster No
MH
RollerTeam T-Line785
Exp
since 2009
We are in France at the moment for just over a month and use our van. That is why we have a motorhome. We have our very own bed and bathroom where ever we go.

BobT

Free Member
Jun 15, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I haven't checked all the other answers, but have you considered the possibility of buying some toilet rolls in France? They do sell them there and it would free some space in your van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back