Electrolux traveller lpg generator (1 Viewer)

Sep 19, 2021
Funster No
MH
Hymer b754
Hi i have a electrolux traveller has generator,it fires up and runs for about 15secs no generation or lights on control panel,manual says diode rectifier possible fault does anyone know where to get one and how easy to fit .
Cheers paul
paullambretta.bowers@gmail.com

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Sorry, can't help with parts but I suggest you remove your email address. This is an open forum and anyone can read posts so you may get a lot of spam.

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
I don't know that generator but I'd remove the generator housing or shrouding and locate the diode rectifier which would enable me to decide how difficult it would be to replace it.
Secondly I'd find a ref no. on it and search for one on Google or eBay.
On the other hand it may not be faulty at all as the problem may be due to a different fault.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 19, 2014
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Accordo 105
Exp
since 2014
Hi i have a electrolux traveller has generator,it fires up and runs for about 15secs no generation or lights on control panel,manual says diode rectifier possible fault does anyone know where to get one and how easy to fit .
Cheers paul
paullambretta.bowers@gmail.com
You'll have to get the old one out and Google the part number. It will be a heavy duty one.

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
In the manual the feed from the diode powers the run time clock and lights on the panels that is a fault in the manual
i cant see that either of those faults would stop it running if it starts and run for 15 seconds i would be looking at fuel supply see if it will run on carb cleaner sprayed on the air intake when it starts to fail

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back