electrolux fridge climate button !!! (1 Viewer)

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
hi

we have a bessacarr e745 with electrolux fridge /freezer , found the other day a climate button in the top of freezer does any one know what this does and what position it should be in ???
off to drayton manor tuesday and then off for a few weeks down s.west thursday , ready for the break as been back at work for 11 days now , i really do get jealous seing the m.homes on the move while we are working to pay excessive goverment charges just to live , hey ho , one day freedom and low bills

thanks

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi

Can't be certain, we have a switch on our Norcold for high humidity, as far as I know it switches on a heater in the freezer door seal to prevent it freezing.. works on mains only.

hth

jim

lunarman

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2008
South Glos
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1994
I had a bessacar 745 with the same fridge. If my memory serves me correctly this switch turns on a heater element to stop the condensation that forms on the fridge chassis between the fridge and freezer doors.

It did not seem to work for me but I think that it may have been because the heater ws not fitted although the switch was there.

Lunarman

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back