Electrobloc, adding new circuits (1 Viewer)

SandraL

Free Member
Jan 24, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Hymer b694sl
Exp
Since 2012 + Caravanner for 20+ years
The plugs on the front of my electrobloc 101 have spare circuits, the fuse holders are on the front. The plugs just need to have pins and wires added.

First thing you need is a manual, mine is an ebl101
http://camperpunt.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Schaudt_EBL_101C_BA_EN.pdf

If you visit Schaudt site you can register, then Schaudt send you a link to download your manual. @JeanLuc has given info on this before I think.

Check manual for spare circuits that you can use, manual will identify which plug and pins on that plug. See last 2 pages of 101 manual.

Pins for the plug, they will be missing. If you go on ebay and search " tyco mate n lok". You will be able to buy pins to put in your existing plug. You will need male pins, max cable size is about 3mm csa. If adding a second mains charger you will need a plug as well.

Once you have soldered or crimped your new wires onto the pins you just remove the plug and push the pins in from the rear. NOTE they will lock in place, if you want to remove them you will have to buy or make a removal tool ( small tube) so get it right first time!

Add fuse and you have a new live circuit.

I would not add any heavy duty, over 15amp circuit this way. For those I would go direct to the battery with own fuse.

Hope thats helpfull.

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
[QUOTE=" ................ NOTE they will lock in place, if you want to remove them you will have to buy or make a removal tool ( small tube) so get it right first time!......................

[/QUOTE]
A suitable removal tool can be made from the sections of a telescopic aerial (as fitted to some portable radios).

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back