Electrics under the passenger seat (1 Viewer)

Jun 29, 2012
Penrith
Funster No
MH
DIMS van conversion
Exp
since 2010
Please can anyone tell me what is under the front passenger seat of a Sprinter - if possible on a 17 seater minibus.

I understand that there's some electrical gubbins. No doubt there will be an air-bag sensor and it may be heated.

I'm hoping someone will have converted one. (Panel van or minibus.)

And how easy is to to completely remove the passenger seat? What's it mounted on.

This is not Motorhome related _ I'm part of a charity that runs Minibuses and we've looking at buying one - but it's got a front passenger seat and we want to put a ticket machine there.

Thanks Spike

pandjb

Free Member
Mar 8, 2021
Leicestershire, UK
Funster No
MH
316CDI 4x4 Sprinter
I have just been out in the wind and rain to look under the passanger seat of my 4x4 Sprinter (2020).
The seat box is bolted to the floor (4 bolts). There is a single loom which has the wiring for the heated seat, the lumbar support and the seat belt sensor. Apart form that, the seat box is empty.
Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S
Jun 29, 2012
Penrith
Funster No
MH
DIMS van conversion
Exp
since 2010
I have just been out in the wind and rain to look under the passanger seat of my 4x4 Sprinter (2020).
The seat box is bolted to the floor (4 bolts). There is a single loom which has the wiring for the heated seat, the lumbar support and the seat belt sensor. Apart form that, the seat box is empty.
Paul
Thanks very much Paul

You're a star - and so quick too!

Much appreciated.

Cheers

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries