Free Member
Jul 3, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Eldis Autoquest
Exp
First
Good morning all on this bright sunny day, Ive been looking around for bikes it seems one of the most poular suppliers is AS Bikes.

Ive never personally dealt with them but Im looking for a bike that will cover both my motorhome needs and home to work, which is essentially 7 miles there and 7 miles back

Any thoughts appreciated

cbrookson

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2011
Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur RX9 2012
Exp
Since 2001
Depends on your budget really. AS would be fine for motor homing, but you may prefer something lighter for daily use, but they are expensive!

For a start see the Pedelec forum and 50 cycles ..... (I have one of those).

Cheers

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
We have the AS bikes and they would certainly cover your requirements.

As previously stated they are a little heavy but they work well and the after sales backup is brilliant.

If you are at the Stratford show next week he should be there and you can get test rides there.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
AS bikes ! Yes :thumb:

We have 5 or 6 in the family now.. Woman and I had the first ones and others in the family were so impressed they followed suit..

Believe me, 7 miles is nothing to worry about :thumb:

Our bums usually give out long before we have to worry about battery use :winky:

motor roamin

Funster
May 23, 2010
Leicester
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 mins
They will definately do the job you want Peters back up and warranty is second to none and his prices are good.......having said that to get bikes to fit myself and the wife who has a back injury we had to go elsewhere and pay twice as much.........so give them a good try before you buy if they work for you then look no further :thumb: If you want to see/try mine at Stratford wander over to RVOC I will have mine with me

All the best Rick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back