Free Member
Apr 17, 2013
somewhere in south devon
Funster No
MH
hymer b694
Exp
not sure if this is the right forum for this but,

does anyone have an electric bike and can it sit on a fiamma bike rack or would it be too heavy also looking at a foldable one but not sure it would go in the boot of the hymer 694

cheers

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
If you are looking for a electric assist bike, no problem at all, if it was Just Electric then it could be to heavy.

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
I have an electric bike, and btw its also foldable, and we put it one our bike rack along with another bike, but it is NOT a fiamma rack it is a Thule rack.

Bike is superb and from AS Bikes, can highly recommend them

regards
Andrea

Aug 4, 2013
Oop North
Funster No
MH
None now šŸ˜¢
Exp
We have just bought two folding electric bikes also from A & S electric bikes they go in our MH garage in their bags. mine is 20inch and husbands 26 inch wheel, the folded dimensions are on website and the bike weights with and without batteries, we have plenty of space left in garage. The bikes are ace, i broke a pedal last weekend when hubby insisted i take a short cut intended for a mountain goat, i messaged A&S and got a replacement in the post a couple of days later FOC. I just feel happier having them locked away out of site really. I did manage to drain the battery over two days but my legs didnt ache at all, my husband had loads of battery left but severe cramp! ::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back