Electric Bike Update (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
well , I'm not into doing a lot of biking, but this bike http://www.wayscral.com/en/sporty/16-velo-a-assistance-electrique-wayscral-w450-noir-brillant.html
we bought in France is amazing, we got the last years model at less than half the price of this one in the link , but basicly identical came out at less than £300 , well as I said I'm not into biking for the sake of it but have just came back from a 3 mile run which is about as far as I shall be riding anywhere, and every time I go out on it , I can't help wondering at the strength and workmanship in it, thought it would be heavy to ride without the assistance but in fact it rides better than any bike I've ever had, I have now done over 20 miles in total and still got two lights left on the battery thingy from the first charge.
If anyone is out to get one , I can't recommend them enough especially if you can find one of the discounted ones in "norauto "

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
As long as it does what you want...,..Enjoy!:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
IF YOU NEED EBIKES.
ROODOG
At Hornsea east cost
Nr BRIDLINTON .
we have two from them and very good . And not too pricey

BONZO

Free Member
Mar 1, 2012
Rotherham
Funster No
MH
Kon tiki 30ft
Exp
I got my bike wet very wet and it did a wobbley and was not right so I took it to roodog at Hornsea and Scott put it all right took them 3 hr to fix did not charge me one penny . They are very helpful . THANK U ROODOG .

Autowbars

Free Member
Dec 1, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar 800
Exp
Since 2010
I too will give roodog full marks, battery died after 1 week, faulty,
Scott sent a replacement out straight away with not a single if, but, however etc.
I love the bike, shopping, pub, or just looking around.
Biggest trip 30k Hilly on the way back, and I mean hilly, going down the hill to the bay I thought it won't make it back up here, what will I do?, it did!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back