• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Electric bike £325-00 (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I am selling this bike on behalf of someone else, as the owner is now sadly deceased. An examination will reveal that this bike has hardly been used, if at all. It has been kept undercover and the battery went flat and gave up the ghost. It was replaced with a new one in June 2016 which has only been charged once for testing purposes. The bike generally is in mint ,as new condition and should give a lot of trouble free pleasure to its new owner. It comes complete with rear bag as shown and of course its charger. The price is cash on collection from Lincoln (or free delivery to Saltfleet) and is not negotiable. If not sold I may keep it myself
bike1.jpg
bike2.jpg
bike3.jpg
bike4.jpg

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
I am 6ft and 98 kilo and have just had a comfortable ride round the block. It is twist and go as well as electric assist.
Cheers fred

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Just had a word with my personal bank manager (Shirl) and as she currently holds the purse strings, I'm unemployed, she says no.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back