Eldis Autoquest (1 Viewer)

Motoberg

Free Member
Jul 25, 2008
Funster No
MH
A Class
I was at a well know Perthshire MH dealer at the weekend looking at the vast array of different layouts, It became more and more obvious that to have an overcab bed, a rear U shaped loung and 4 seat belts, you really needed something the size of USS Nimitz....until...I wandered into the Eldis, Mrs Motorberg a) liked the price ( even new ) and liked the smaller size, it had a mini rear U lounge and a forward facing double seat just behind the drivers with seat belts...however, the one thing that struck me was the quality of finish, it was awful..

The trim over the cut ends of boards etc didnt fit in a number of places, the 'wood effect' lino was stretched already and was as thick as most toilet paper and the general quality was not what I'd seen in a number of older used MH's...you get what you pays for I guess..

nannyjan

Free Member
Mar 22, 2010
Forest of Dean, Glos
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
New end of March 2010
Elddis Autoquest

I was at a well know Perthshire MH dealer at the weekend looking at the vast array of different layouts, It became more and more obvious that to have an overcab bed, a rear U shaped loung and 4 seat belts, you really needed something the size of USS Nimitz....until...I wandered into the Eldis, Mrs Motorberg a) liked the price ( even new ) and liked the smaller size, it had a mini rear U lounge and a forward facing double seat just behind the drivers with seat belts...however, the one thing that struck me was the quality of finish, it was awful..

The trim over the cut ends of boards etc didnt fit in a number of places, the 'wood effect' lino was stretched already and was as thick as most toilet paper and the general quality was not what I'd seen in a number of older used MH's...you get what you pays for I guess..

Hi Yes I agree with you but I still purchased my Autoquest 130 and I love the layout and it drives like a dream. If only they could finish off the end product to a better standard and better materials it would be perfect.

I have had a few teething problems but when they are sorted I will be jumping out of my shoes.

Keep Smiling ::bigsmile:
Nannyjan

Upvote 0

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I have the Eldiss Autocirruss 200 and I love it despite the little hiccups you mention.... and yours with a u shaped lounge at the rear sounds wonderful. I am sure you will have many many happy hours in it.:Smile:

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back