Elddis Autoquest Interior Lights (1 Viewer)

Colin Potter

Free Member
Oct 9, 2017
Funster No
Hi Folks we are motorhome beginners on our first trip having bought our 2006 Elddis Autoquest a couple of weeks ago.
When we looked over the Autoquest before purchase the bathroom and two main ceiling lights all worked along with the smaller LED ones'. Having pitched up the bathroom and ceiling lights don't work. I have checked the fuses in the consumer unit and nothing has 'tripped' out.
Any ideas will be gratefully received.
Many thanks
Colin

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Is there a switch by the hab door, switches them all off also lights won't work if ignition is on.

OP
OP
C

Colin Potter

Free Member
Oct 9, 2017
Funster No
Hi Chaser, thanks for the quick response. We are pitched up at the moment, the ignition is off and yes the small switch by the door is also turned on. This is working because if we turn the switch off then the LED lights go off too. Turn it back on and the LED lights are okay, but no bathroom or ceiling lights.
Cheers
Colin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry beyond me then, the round ceiling lights on ours sometimes need a bit of a fiddle with the switch.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Sorry beyond me then, the round ceiling lights on ours sometimes need a bit of a fiddle with the switch.

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
Are your switches where you switch your water pump and see the levels of your water in the correct place as i have often left mine in the flat position and the lights have not worked. The switches are next to were you plug your telly Ariel in.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Strange that some work and others dont, have they ever worked? Is it just a matter of bulbs gone.

OP
OP
C

Colin Potter

Free Member
Oct 9, 2017
Funster No
When we looked over it before making our purchase the lights worked okay. Yes perhaps I need to try the bulbs.Thanks

Jul 30, 2015
Barnsley, South Yorks
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail, Tracker FB
Exp
45 yrs Tugging
If they are round ceiling lights is there a switch on the side of the lights besides the switch on the wall I have come across this before meaning you can turn off at the light besides the wall.
Hope this might help you.
Cliff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back