Elddis Autoquest body panels (3 Viewers)

Owser

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 180
Hi - I am struggling to find where to buy a body panel for my Elddis Autoquest 180 - on our old motrohome (Bailey) was really easy to get parts - can anyone point me in the right direction ? Thanks

OP
OP
O

Owser

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 180
Thats the point of the question - Elddis cant help me - they point to "a retailer" - the retailers I have spoken to dont help. WIth my Bailey, you go to their parts website and hey presto you order the part. Elddis seem to be a lot more difficult.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
O

Owser

Free Member
Jun 6, 2021
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 180
Thanks for all your - but that is the point - Elddis just says ask the retailer and Googling just gives a list of websites - when you click into them there is no catalogue. Has anyone actually bought an Eldiss body panel before ?

Dec 24, 2014
Hurstpierpoint. Mid Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Compass Navigator
Exp
Ever since lighting was by Calor gas.
Seems you'll have to phone suppliers and ask if they have the panel that you want.
Not very customer-friendly service by Elddis.

AndyPK

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 7, 2015
Cirencester
Funster No
MH
None……..!
Exp
Motorhoming since 2015......
Might be worth asking Marquis Motorhomes......they use Elddis ‘vans as the basis for their ‘Majestic’ range.....or they may be able to point you towards a supplier. :unsure: (y)

Sep 28, 2015
Kingston upon Hull, East Yorkshire.
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544
Exp
2001 Caravans 2011 Motorhomes
No information as to whereabouts you are in the country so difficult for people to point you in the right direction.
There’s a company called FM Caravans in Hull, run by bloke called Steve, who does loads of warranty work for Elddis. A couple of years ago I was in there and he had several Buccaneers in that he was removing the rear panels from and replacing them due to leaks. Very experienced and maybe able to advise.
01482 823330

Apr 11, 2017
Earby, Lancashire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autocruse Select 144
Exp
started Oct. 2016
As above. I've been in Preston Motorhomes and he fixes/rebuilds body damage on Elddis and orders the parts direct from Elddis so I'm sure he can buy parts and sell them on.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back