elddis 180 (1 Viewer)

L

liverpool

Deleted User
hi new to motorhome fun . need some advice . my other half wants to trade our autocruise starblazer 07 model for an elddis 180 .we need the seatbelts for grandkids . any thoughts

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Liverpool, Don't know about the Eldiss 180 but I have the 200 and it has seat belts on two of the rear seats. The other two are backfacing so don't need them but I was told I could always add them if I felt I needed them.

don't know if that is what your question meant really????:RollEyes:

OP
OP
L

liverpool

Deleted User
help

more the quality and reliability of elddis cos only ever had autocruise starblazers but cant afford a new one . the elddis we think are value for money but dont know much ab out them . has anyone out there got one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I'm sure someone will come up with some answers then.

I love mine. The only faults I had for the first twelve months I owned it were minor ones ...... screws falling out from under bed (soon fixed) and things like that. Touch wood nothing major has ever materialised to date. for the money, I think they are EXCELLENT value. I can't afford an expensive mh so for me I can't praise them enough.

nicklb

Free Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
12 months
We looked at the Elldis as like most could not afford a new motor home but thought the fittings were abit flimpsy feeling and opted for swift as we felt it was better built, although if I had a choice of a autocruise and an Elddis I would pick the autocruise anyday.

rainbow chasers

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Mid Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Various
Exp
I run elddis models on the hire fleet - all I can say is, they are pretty robust and good quality for the money!

If you check all the builder awards for caravans and motorhomes, they always win every time - even over the german vehicles!

You won't go far wrong!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back