Mar 24, 2015
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Pilote P740C
Exp
Since 2013
Hi all
We're thinking about changing the MH and have been looking at a Elddis 175 majestic, the layout would suit us and will give us more room than our current Bolero which seems to be a money pit at the mo!
Just wondered if anyone has any experience of these, I know Elddis is at the lower end of the market but so is our budget tbh, I've looked at German vans but the lack of lounging space puts us off, the thought of sitting at a dining table all the time wouldn't work for us I don't think, in an ideal world we want 2 settees that can be used as single beds, then the dogs can sleep between them, anyway any advice/ suggestions would be welcome
Thanks
Dave

MC 55 FUN

Free Member
Feb 18, 2016
Rural South West Wales.
Funster No
MH
2015 Majestic 195
Exp
Since 20th Feb' 2016
We've recently bought a 1 owner, low mileage, 2010 Elddis Autoquest 145 & although a different model to yours, we are very pleased with it for the price we paid.

Nov 21, 2011
Rugeley
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Savanah
Exp
Since 2009
Our first van was an Elddis Autoquest 140 and to be honest it did not come with all the 'bells and whistles' but it was very functional and reliable, not a bad word to say really. It did have the rear lounge with the long side settees and an overcab bed, as you say it is a budget van and the finish and fit reflect the price which in my opinion is good value for money.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 7, 2007
Dundee
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 195
Exp
since 1975
We had an 2014 Autoquest 175 for 2 years and never had any problem with it. Only small complaint was that you could only fill the water tank by using a caravan type pump to transfer water to the onboard tank !! (did cange it to a "normal" motorhome filler so i can fill it with a hose more easily)
We have however ordered an Autoquest 155 so that we can take our grandaughter (4 years old) with us as there are 2 travel seats fitted c/w safety belts !! Sorted
Delivery schedule for mid May.

Last edited:
Oct 19, 2013
East Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest 115
Exp
Few years
Hi. I have an 2011 Elddis Sunquest 100 (Autoquest in disguise!)
It is a great van and although we have had a few little issues there has been nothing that we couldn't fix ourselves. The only issue at the moments the same as @tjay has said about filling the water tank - I may change it to a proper filler but as we are thinking of trading in for a Majestic later this or early next year, I might not.
Richard

wingman

Free Member
Feb 10, 2013
Romford, Essex
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt Lo-Profile
Exp
Since 2012
Although I don't have the 175, I have a 2014 'Majestic' 155. The extras that Marquis add to the standard Elddis 155 are pretty good.

Have had no problems with the van and no warranty work required (Shhhhh!). Overall, very pleased with the package. It suits our needs and is good value.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back