EE Sim 120gb (1 Viewer)

Aug 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Wildax
Exp
~20 years
Just came here to post the same thing.

I'm very tempted to reduce the data on my phone down to a minimum, and carry a couple of mifis - one with a 3 card, the other with this new EE one.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Just came here to post the same thing.

I'm very tempted to reduce the data on my phone down to a minimum, and carry a couple of mifis - one with a 3 card, the other with this new EE one.
3 service is beyond dire. Can't speak to a human, their system is down again, according to 3 my account doesn't exist (despite their selling me a SIM only phone + data package 1 month ago ...), and overnight, my package expired, but, despite a message to this effect 1 hour ago, the data allowance has reset itself ... Best of all, the phone number attached to the SIM card 3 sold me doesn't exist, although my wife can phone me on it.

Sent couple of messages yesterday, have no idea/hope of anyone at 3 responding, so ordered a Giffgaff SIM and will switch to them when we get back home.

Steve

Aug 9, 2020
Funster No
MH
Wildax
Exp
~20 years
I had a similar dire experience with vodafone.

The one that's given me the best customer service is plusnet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mar 30, 2019
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Trigano Tribute
Exp
Since 2017
3 customer service doesn’t exist at the best of times Indian call centre didn’t have a clue what I was talking about.
When I wanted to leave phoned for my pac code, we will put you onto our technical dept. I was having issues with the phone not connecting to 4g.
I told them that they had to give me my pac code within 2 hours, current U.K. law or they were contravening said law.
Got put through to tech department anyway said the same thing code texted within 2 mins.
Service was diabolical in most places I’ve been.
Switched to EE more expensive but it works and U.K. or Ireland call centre.
Never had issues when I’ve needs to call them.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Spoken to 3 Shop this morning, and they gave me a number to speak to a human being. That was as good as it got. Call Centre in India, employee said she couldn't deal with my query re apparent non existent number; she also said she couldn't take a complaint, and then asked if there was anything else she could help me with ...

Killed the call and phoned the 3 shop back; 'Yeah, we do have staff who can't be bothered to deal with the problem. Do you want to try the automatic top up via the App again?

Goodbye 3 and damn good riddance. 3 sent me a message saying Data Pack expired, but if is showing as renewed and is still working, and I cannot see that I am being charged! I've now made 4 calls and sent texts trying to get to the bottom of the problem, but 3 couldn't care less. Bizarre.

Steve

Nov 6, 2017
Huddersfield
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs Trend t7051
It is worth noting that the EE 100gb cannot be used outside the UK.

Attachments

• 7E45E72D-62D2-4CA4-9FD4-E5DE3760D8F8.png
    7E45E72D-62D2-4CA4-9FD4-E5DE3760D8F8.png
    287.4 KB · Views: 9
Sep 17, 2020
Totton
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 745
Exp
Since Sept 2020.
Re roaming: I got caught out with a £10 for 100GB deal that Voda offered me. They made a song and dance about the 51 free-roaming destinations, but not the 25 GB cap outside the UK on new contracts.

I'm still going to use an old phone in a box up a pole for WiFi, but need to keep an eye on usage.

marchie

Free Member
Mar 9, 2021
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Cancelled Three Data Package yesterday after their inability to renew my subscription, their system's ignorance of the telephone number that Three allocated, and the Contact Centre employee's refusal to either interrogate the system or to take a complaint about the service and her apathy. GiffGaff SIM Card now received and will use their Gold 'Goodybags' monthly Data Packs at £10pm that will give enough data for my needs, plus free calls to Elaine and her daughters [all Giffgaff customers].

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back