EE Data sim - 30 day contract - £15 for 25gb 4G!!! (1 Viewer)

Easyliving

Free Member
Dec 4, 2012
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Sounds like a good deal for UK use but what about abroad? As far as I can see, watching a video on the EE website, you need what they call a Euro data pass at - £3 a day!

Paul

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Paul ... I'm gonna upset you now ... we gave up a contract with '3' broadband ... 15gb a month for just over £8.00 pcm ... we got a loyalty discount as we'd been with them for a long time, we only threw the towel in when we could hardly use it and after we'd been given the equivalent of a 6 month credit to our account to give them time to sort out the problems which they never did. Now we pay 4 times that!!! :crying:

YukonJac

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
Good deal if you use it in more populated areas, but I had an EE data sim and had difficulty getting a signal anywhere a bit rural, whilst my phone (3three) was keeping up. That was last year - signed up to the 3 10g a month deal and have signal almost everywhere. Incidentally, am in Sicily at the moment and despite getting browsing speeds from my 'feel at home' mifi sim, I got a local data sim with TIM and am getting much better speeds, same amount of data and it's cheaper.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We used to use the '3' sim at our static caravan in Chapel Hill, near Tattershall, Lincs, but it went right down the pan so switched to the 'EE' sim which works great there ... and that's out in the sticks, so it depends which part of the UK you're in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back