lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Well finish work at 7am then heading off about 11 to Edinburgh for a few days with Sophie(Daughter) just the 2 of us as Lorraine is still working, so i should have a nice couple of days being dragged round shops by a teenager.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If any other funsters are at Edinburgh cc site feel free to say hello

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Well finish work at 7am then heading off about 11 to Edinburgh for a few days with Sophie(Daughter) just the 2 of us as Lorraine is still working, so i should have a nice couple of days being dragged round shops by a teenager.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gerry! I thought you told me there wasn't going to be any "retail therapy"?:roflmto::roflmto:

You can't possibly go to Edinburgh and not hit the shops.............:winky:
Will send you a PM later:Smile:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Gerry! I thought you told me there wasn't going to be any "retail therapy"?:roflmto::roflmto:

You can't possibly go to Edinburgh and not hit the shops.............:winky:
Will send you a PM later:Smile:

Well i have told Sophie im not going shopping but she just nodded and said we will see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: will just have to put my foot down and tell her im in charge.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Well i have told Sophie im not going shopping but she just nodded and said we will see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: will just have to put my foot down and tell her im in charge.

"Aye right"! Springs to mind..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just wait until we get up there (sooner or later):roflmto:

Just don't spend too much......:roflmto:

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Well i have told Sophie im not going shopping but she just nodded and said we will see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: will just have to put my foot down and [HI]tell her im in charge[/HI].

:ROFLMAO: Good luck with that one!

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Well i have told Sophie im not going shopping but she just nodded and said we will see :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: [HI]will just have to put my foot down[/HI] and tell her im in charge.

The Bandages should be off in a couple of weeks...........:ROFLMAO: :roflmto: :ROFLMAO:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish

....and the band played "I believe".

Dad / daughter time is as good as dad / son time.
Enjoy it Gerry.
Admit defeat at the outset, it's easier.
Be like the rest of us: dont do shopping, just carrying and (in the case of daughters / grandaughters) lots of paying.
After your trip you will count the cost of Sophie's "non shopping" outing.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging

You made your first mistake by going to Edinburgh, from what I remember it's mainly shops.

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F

Hi gerry i would be interested on some feed back about the site:winky:we have a 37ft rv so are interested about the pitch sizes and what size the site will allow:thumb:
thanks gerry
regards brian jo and josh

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Brian

I dont know what the site max is but we have been here a few times and seen loads of rv's and just now there is a big 5th wheeler on a fully serviced pitch. In my opinion i would say you would get on maybe not every pitch but the vast majority. I will as warden tomorrow for you and also have a look at the larger pitch's to see the size and let you know.

It is an ideal location for visiting the city as you are only 1/2m to the bus stop then about 20mins takes you to city center.

Just so you lot know we aren't going shopping tomorrow we are going to the Zoo to see the Pandas think shopping would be cheaper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
CCsite

Hi Brian

I dont know what the site max is but we have been here a few times and seen loads of rv's and just now there is a big 5th wheeler on a fully serviced pitch. In my opinion i would say you would get on maybe not every pitch but the vast majority. I will as warden tomorrow for you and also have a look at the larger pitch's to see the size and let you know.

It is an ideal location for visiting the city as you are only 1/2m to the bus stop then about 20mins takes you to city center.

Just so you lot know we aren't going shopping tomorrow we are going to the Zoo to see the Pandas think shopping would be cheaper :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

thanks gerry that will be most helpful,thanks for your trouble:thumb:
regards brian jo and josh:Smile:

OP
OP
lorger

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Brian
JUst had a word with the warden and they said not a problem just when you book state the size of the rv that way they will allocate you a big pitch. I had a walk round the site last night and quite a few tag mh's in and still plenty of room on pitch.

Hope this helps.

Gerry

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Hi Brian
JUst had a word with the warden and they said not a problem just when you book state the size of the rv that way they will allocate you a big pitch. I had a walk round the site last night and quite a few tag mh's in and still plenty of room on pitch.

Hope this helps.

Gerry

Gerry
What the hell are you doing posting at this time of morning, when you could be shopping till you is dropping in the town with Sophie???:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back