LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
And we are at Jim's place at the moment having returned the event shelters after the Kelso rally.

Sutton-on-Sea is "sort of" on the way between Kelso and Derby after all :)

I have a new unlocked mifi unit so will be trying that out over the next day or two. The last mifi unit I had turned up it's toes and died after I tried to use an ebay code to unlock it........ so this time I paid a bit more and got one that was already unlocked.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
And we are at Jim's place at the moment having returned the event shelters after the Kelso rally.

Sutton-on-Sea is "sort of" on the way between Kelso and Derby after all :)

I have a new unlocked mifi unit so will be trying that out over the next day or two. The last mifi unit I had turned up it's toes and died after I tried to use an ebay code to unlock it........ so this time I paid a bit more and got one that was already unlocked.
Well you will be glad you never won the raffle one as that doesn’t work either :LOL:

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
I have a feeling I may be heading for this one too. .. can I be on the "intetested" list please Helen?

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
I am interested but cannot commit yet as my next years holiday allocation cannot be booked untill Jan /Feb next year ( my hol year at work run from 1st June to 31 May ) and is also dependant on no one else wanting that time off. It will be the furthest i will have driven my motorhome so need to work out a time span and plan from Yeovil

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
would you put us on the list please, have responded as a maybe but if J has other commitments I will come on my own. :D

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
As I said before I am just keeping a hand written list of people who are interested at the moment. In January / February I'll be asking for a deposit (I'll message people who have expressed an interest first and after a few days change the title on this thread and add the yellow tag) then I will publish a list as and when people pay up :) Full payment will be required prior to the rally as we did at Kelso this year.

I am still trying to get a price from the land agent but to be fair he has been away and probably come back to a shed full of work.

Reactions: CWH
Jun 1, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Micro campervan
Exp
Since 2012
Please add me to your list. It's very early days but I missed my annual visit to Scotland this year so I'll definitely be going next year. Thank you.

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
As I said before I am just keeping a hand written list of people who are interested at the moment. In January / February I'll be asking for a deposit (I'll message people who have expressed an interest first and after a few days change the title on this thread and add the yellow tag) then I will publish a list as and when people pay up :) Full payment will be required prior to the rally as we did at Kelso this year.

I am still trying to get a price from the land agent but to be fair he has been away and probably come back to a shed full of work.

triclops

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 12, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Born again
Please add us to your list as very interested in doing this meet.
Cheers

Sep 22, 2014
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Duetto
Exp
Since 2014
Please add me to the list

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
I now have an idea of the cost for the rally ........ to save me a LOT of work it will be a fixed fee of about £35 (final price to be confirmed when next year's prices are agreed but I am not expecting the price to be any more than £35) whether you stay one night or all five nights.

The only facilities will be an elsan point and fresh water - there are no toilets or showers. The pitches are on grass and there is a hardcore road into the camping field. We will be able to lock the gate into the field so the site is secure.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
Hi @Puddleduck .

Just a bit confused. I expressed a firm interest in attending on 13th July. You have posted several times:

…….but, you already have a list 9 Attendees!! Should we be on this list or are some Funsters given early priority?

OP
OP
Puddleduck

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
Hi @Puddleduck .

Just a bit confused. I expressed a firm interest in attending on 13th July. You have posted several times:

…….but, you already have a list 9 Attendees!! Should we be on this list or are some Funsters given early priority?

No one given priority and the attendee list is populated by people who sign onto it (they can also withdraw) I have no input into that list at the moment :)

Once I have asked deposits my "official" attendee list will be published and updated. I think people who have put themselves onto the attendee list intend to come no matter what.

Feb 12, 2018
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 600SL
Exp
Since 2017
No one given priority and the attendee list is populated by people who sign onto it (they can also withdraw) I have no input into that list at the moment :)

Once I have asked deposits my "official" attendee list will be published and updated. I think people who have put themselves onto the attendee list intend to come no matter what.

Many thanks. Not attended a previous event - so new to all of this. As we very much wish to attend, I will add ourselves to the Attendee List and await hearing from you later.

Jul 23, 2013
Scotland
Funster No
MH
knaus van ti 600mg
Exp
Getting There since 2013
It's actually quite popular on that site just now, open for the festival. The buses are now £1.70 each way into town and takes about 20 minutes the park and ride area has hight barriers but no need to bother as bus stop right outside the gate. :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back