Edgehill excel again (1 Viewer)

Feb 26, 2013
Pinar de Campoverde, Spain
Funster No
MH
Giottiline T60
Exp
Since March 2013
We had to drop the Motorhome off to Lee at Edgehill Motorhomes last week for a couple of minor repairs and to sort the cracked shower tray. Lee ordered the necessary stuff to repair the tray but wasn't happy that the repair would last much more than a year before cracking again. We had previously had a quote from Speedcoat (as recommended on Fun) for ÂŁ350 with a lifetime guarantee under normal use. Lee has advised us to get Speedcoat to do the repair and he will pay the bill. Now that is what I call customer service at its best as I'm sure many dealers wouldn't have worried at a repair only lasting a year. We have had nothing but first class service from the moment we first went to view the Hymer and if we ever trade it in no guesses for where we will go!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
That's what's good about this site beanz......there's nothing like a personal, unsolicited thumbs up. Thanks for the info. Live too far to use that particular dealer but I'm sure you get my drift.(y)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Bought my mh through Edge Hill and Lee and dad paul treated me superbly even Mrs paul placed a nice bottle of champagne in my van the day I collected.

Would not hesitate from buying from then again

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
We are off to see them tomorrow to have the main rooflight re-sealed. Haven't seen them for over seven years when we bought the van. Looking forward to meeting them again.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2014
Thornton Cleveleys
Funster No
MH
2004 Bessacarr E735
Exp
3 years
I met Kerry and Glynn while waiting for the Eurotunnel on our return from france.
We're looking to buy a Hymer next year and I forgot which company they recommended.
I can remember now. It was Edgehill.
It's great this forum.

Nov 5, 2011
Gironde, France
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
5 years
Just back from our Hab check at Edgehill today & Lee was excellent as usual. Reminded me how to switch our headlight alignment ready for France in Jan 2015, fixed a bit of upholstery trim with a screw & cover, fitted a new wiper that had fallen off en route & used a white grease aerosol on the locks ready for winter &, of course, did the hab check that was A OK.

We traded our AS Devon in with Edgehill for our Hymer Exsis in 2012 & Lee & his family have been great throughout.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
It really is good to read there reports, it gives you confidence when buying. Thank you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back