Eddie's Brittany trip In Spain (long and boring) (1 Viewer)

Wyaye wires

Free Member
Sep 13, 2009
Berwickshire
Funster No
MH
A class Neisman Bischoff
Exp
since July 2009
Great read Eddie...

Do these sites you mention have a limit on the number of dogs per unit???

alfandM

Free Member
Mar 12, 2012
sweden
Funster No
MH
A
Exp
well put together and thanks for the thread and photos enjoyed the read,i have a Question how old are your dogs and how do they cope with getting up in the MH,i ask this Question as our dog Bamse is now coming up for 15years and suffers with the geman shepard back end problem and refuses to climb up into our MH,so we have to use our little car to transport him so limiting our travels,so any tips well be thankfull,ive already made a ramp but he still refuses,thanks inadvance for any replys,Regards Alf.

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
A very good thread, and an enjoyable read thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 14, 2014
Coventry
Funster No
MH
IH N680CFL
Exp
Since2014
Excellent read Ed. been working our way further south than expected because of lack of sun. Was on an aire south of Arcachon last nyt all locked and safe. Strike back and Growler primed and working LEDs flashing keeping the low life at bay. Only Brits out of a hundred vans. Not complaining atmosphere was excellent. Until this morning when I noticed somebody had bloody gaffer taped over my LEDs. Not a happy camper this morning. Do you have a solution to this problem?(y)

Mar 21, 2010
Funster No
Eddie there are NO PROBLEMS with Calais in the day time, it's in the evenings and the freight trains have all the trouble. We have just returned via the tunnel and saw no migrants etc the only trouble was on the M20 in the UK

colyboy

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Called into Las Dunas yesterday @eddievanbitz . You are right about the new pool complex - stunning. I like what they have done to the bar area as well . From there we went for lunch at a bodega called Mas Guso which you probably have been to. Isabel was driving so I had too much beer.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back