EBIKE Rear Mounted Carrier (1 Viewer)

Jul 17, 2020
maldon
Funster No
MH
wildax altair
Exp
Since 2020
I have a Dethleff Trend and have bought a Fiamma Garage bike rack which is fine but a little fiddly getting things into place. I didn't get a rear mounted carrier as of the effort/weight of getting the bikes on the rack but am considering changing. I have recently seen a new rack - the Fiamma Carry Bike Lift 77 E-Bike. This has a manual lift which is appealing. I would be interested to hear if anyone has any experience of these. Many thanks

Tombola

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 21, 2020
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Rapido 8094DF
Exp
Since 2004
Ive got the similar rack in terms of the wind down version but not with the uprated blades for e bike weight.

Winds up and down easy enough but Mine is also a high mount due to my van being an Imala 734 with rear boot access flap so I still have to lift about 75cm off the ground then wind it up.
Solid enough and easy to operate though I bought the "manual" wind one, and have a cordless drill to wind and unwind it.

When it is folded up empty the clip isnt the strongest to hold the carrier folded to the frame but the are straps to keep it form "falling" down when driving which I discovered when I got to my destination.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back