Ebay slow on all browsers - it's getting chronic! (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Has anyone else got a problem with Ebay especially when trying to do listings? I have been finding it ridiculously slow for a while now and it's getting to the point that I absolutely HATE having to do any listings at all, something that should only take a few minutes can easily take 10-15 minutes due to it being so flipping slow. I've also been trying to delete some old messages and keep getting an 'oops' error.

Its not brilliant on hubby's PC but on a laptop it seems to have a real issue, I've tried different laptops and it's still as bad. It also doesn't matter which browser I use as it's the same on all of them - I hasten to add that I don't have any issues with any other sites.

Its getting to the point where I'll stop using it for selling soon as I absolutely dread having to do any listings.

If anyone has a suggestion to try to sort it and/or confirm if they are having problems too, I'd be grateful.

Ta

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138

Paddywack

Free Member
Oct 15, 2013
Neasham, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Hymer ExsisT588
I've been having a clear out, still trying to sell that bloody Thule awning room amongst other things(!), no problem listing on Chrome. Might be time for you to do a cookie clearout?

Coolcats

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 24, 2019
Funster No
MH
HymerCar Ayres Rock
I normally use Safari or Firefox, these tend to protect your privacy and appear to work well on ebay maybe its time as Paddwack says clear cookies and history

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
I've been having a clear out, still trying to sell that bloody Thule awning room amongst other things(!), no problem listing on Chrome. Might be time for you to do a cookie clearout?
Did that ... I'm now trying Opera to see if that's any better ...

Jan 22, 2012
Wigan
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun TI 2012
Exp
My computer recently went really slow after another windows 10 update, a few days later had another update that made it fast again.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back