Easytop semi air suspension (1 Viewer)

Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
Has anyone purchased this suspension since Brexit and have there been any import hastles?
Or is there any uk sourced kit as easy to fit, ie no removal of U clamps. (For fiat chassis not alco)
Thanks

Sep 17, 2017
Birmingham, UK
Funster No
MH
A-Class
Exp
<Broken link removed>
That does look very similar to the EasyTop method of securing the bellows. The bellows are branded. No idea if it's good quality kit though.

I had the EasyTop setup on a Ducato van, it was very good:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
That ebay kit is fine good quality bellows but I would fit 2 separate air lines one for each belows.
If you stick with the guage from the kit just ask for an additional guage and run each side off its own guage.
I did that but I used a different guage as the one in the picture is different to the original kit.
Good Vale and easy to fit.

Dec 2, 2019
Redcar/Cambrils, Spain
Funster No
MH
Now Tugging
Exp
More with boats than Moho
I got these from ebay, had to remove and refit the U bolts but easy to fit and also two gauges which is what you need to keep the left and right sides isolated

<Broken link removed>

OP
OP
the1andonly
Jan 27, 2018
Northampton
Funster No
MH
Rapido & Bongone
not too many easytop buyers since Brexit.

Thanks for all input. glad to hear the supplier will supply 2 gauges.
he adds
"Customers with vehicles manufactured after 2014,please contact us before placing an order, as there is an additional job required to fit airbags correctly."
any idea what that is ?
im waiting for a reply.

Deneb

Free Member
Oct 20, 2015
Europe
Funster No
MH
PVC

he adds
"Customers with vehicles manufactured after 2014,please contact us before placing an order, as there is an additional job required to fit airbags correctly."
any idea what that is ?
im waiting for a reply.
If it's the same as the Dunlop kit, the ABS cable brackets on the chassis rails have to be bent to provide clearance for the top plates of the bellows, and the sensor cable routing carefully checked for free play and that they won't snag or rub on the bellows plate.

Aug 4, 2019
North East Riviera
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
Enough to Survive
any idea what that is ?
im waiting for a reply.
I should have the pictures somewhere that they sent me when I enquired some time ago.

Feb 19, 2020
North Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Matrix 670SC
Exp

he adds
any idea what that is ?
im waiting for a reply.
The modification is easily done. Just involves cutting or bending a small bracket which holds a grommet on the cable going to the abs sensor. I posted some pics on another thread. https://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/adria-matrix-670-slt-plus.240482/page-2#post-4517043

Jan 1, 2017
eastbourne
Funster No
MH
van conversion, Peug
Exp
4 years
Hi everyone
sorry to come in late to the party, I have Easytop bellows fitted, all really good but I need to replace the two airlines after a branch mangled them... does anyone know what diameter tubes I should be ordering? Thanks in advance

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back