Easylifter Motorcycle Carrier (1 Viewer)

GEOFFs125

Free Member
Sep 14, 2007
Salisbury, Wilts
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Hi All

I would be interested to hear from anyone who uses the hydrualic easylifter to carry their Motorcycle/Scooter. In particular what weight of Motorcycle/Scooter you carry and any problems you have encountered, if any.

I have had some very interesting feedback, thanks go to Forrestboy, on his experiences with this product.:thumb:

Many thanks
Geoff

barryd

Free Member
Feb 10, 2009
Yorkshire Dales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since May 08
Hi All

I would be interested to hear from anyone who uses the hydrualic easylifter to carry their Motorcycle/Scooter. In particular what weight of Motorcycle/Scooter you carry and any problems you have encountered, if any.

I have had some very interesting feedback, thanks go to Forrestboy, on his experiences with this product.:thumb:

Many thanks
Geoff

Any particular reason you want to use the Easy Lifter? We had our rack fitted by Armatage Trailers Box Van Trailer - Enclosed Trailer - Yorkshire Armitage Trailers (UK) and it comes with a ramp. You just rev the bike up the ramp onto the rack. No effort required at all, takes a few seconds and its on. Takes up to 200KG. Our bike is only 96KG though and we are right on the payload limit.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back