• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Easylifter Hydratrail - £625ono (1 Viewer)

Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
5 years and still learning
Easylifter Hydratrail (the 2 wheel one).

This one has been modifed so it can be used with a ramp (supplied) or with the original lifting jack system.

From the website:
Fact file:
  • The unit fits to a standard tow bar, using our special adaptor plate
  • Securely locates the motorcycle or scooter by the wheel and adjustable seat clamp
  • A detachable hydraulic lifting mechanism is used to lift the rack and bike
  • A quick release trailer caster wheels is attached
  • The hydraulic lifting mechanism lowers the rack on to the caster wheel. 85% of the bike weight is now on the trailer wheel and not the vehicle
  • Carrying capacity 250 kilos
  • Comes complete with light board
I moved it in its disassembled form today from the storage yard in my Honda Jazz. So if you have a decent sized hatchback or SUV, transport should not be a problem.

See how it works here:

20191111_160739.jpg
20191111_160752.jpg
20191111_160807.jpg
20191111_160822.jpg

Aug 13, 2017
Funster No
I think that this is a snip at the asked price and if I didn't already own one would definitely have had it....but moving on to the why i'm writing here....where did you get the front wheel stop please?

Nomadrush

Free Member
Apr 24, 2018
Swindon
Funster No
MH
Lunar Roadstar
Exp
35 years
How much if you bundle the bike in aswell

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Tibbo
Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
I think that this is a snip at the asked price and if I didn't already own one would definitely have had it....but moving on to the why i'm writing here....where did you get the front wheel stop please?

The front wheel stop was already on it when I bought it.

I found it for you here: But it looks like the previous owner cut two legs off to make it fit

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2016
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral
Exp
Im a newbe
Hi Tippo and can you please tell me hold old the lifter is and does it come with the spare wheel ? .

OP
OP
Tibbo
Aug 18, 2017
Antequera, Spain
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 680 SP
Exp
Hi Tippo and can you please tell me hold old the lifter is and does it come with the spare wheel ? .

I purchased it used last year, not sure exact age. Yes, it comes with Spare wheel as shown in one of the photos. I do know it works and tows OK. The jack used for lifting might need topping up with a bit of jack oil but I just used the ramp modification I completed just after I bought it.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back