• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Easy Lifter Hydra Trail (1 Viewer)

Cola bear

Free Member
May 28, 2016
Camberley
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
+2 years
I am looking to buy an Easy Lifter Hydra Trail. Give me a shout if you want to sell yours

OP
OP
Cola bear

Cola bear

Free Member
May 28, 2016
Camberley
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
+2 years
Thanks but I managed to find one on EBay at the weekend but I will say your selling yours cheaper. Have looked how to change posting but can only find delete or sold as I thought that if I left it active someone else may see your reply.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi,got one for sale,would like £400.
If this is for the latest 2 wheel version that can take up to 250kgs this is very cheap and a bargain for someone.

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Thanks but I managed to find one on EBay at the weekend but I will say your selling yours cheaper. Have looked how to change posting but can only find delete or sold as I thought that if I left it active someone else may see your reply.
There is an option to delete the thread if no longer needed.

Feb 23, 2013
St Austell
Funster No
MH
Vantage max
Exp
since 2014
To any one thinking of taking a motorbike with them I do recommend them Just got a new 650 to use with mine very easy to use

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back