Franck

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 10, 2014
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
13 years
Is it possibles to upgrade from a 10 year to a lifetime subscription Jim?

Apr 14, 2008
Cromer norfolk
Funster No
MH
Bailey approach 745
Exp
since 2002
Was going to add 5year subs today! But the way the arguing seems to keep creeping into threads do not think I'll bother. Will just how it goes when subs are due.
Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Was going to add 5year subs today! But the way the arguing seems to keep creeping into threads do not think I'll bother. Will just how it goes when subs are due.
Steve
I wouldn't worry about that Steve.Its a human being based club with more than 20,000 members so the odd argument is bound too crop up.Me and Jo just keep ourselves to ourselves and just read and respond to the things that we want too ,the isolated bad parts we just ignore .the MHF forum becomes a part of your everyday life with a massive source of information and humorous banter.stick with it Steve.
Brian & Jo

Aug 18, 2014
Lorca,Murcia,Spain
Funster No
MH
Transit PVC
Exp
16 years since restarting
Steve

I thought about it but wondered whether I'd live another 5 ?

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
All friends row now and then. But this club has got a grate mix of members. Not all agree about the same things. Some think they have a better motorhome than me. LOL.

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
All friends row now and then. But this club has got a grate mix of members. Not all agree about the same things. Some think they have a better motorhome than me. LOL.
Well, it was beautifully modified.......

We argue, don't we Mike? Mainly whose turn to buy the scotch.....

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Of course we do. It always seems to be mine.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I think I've now added the Easter sales subs to everyone's account. (let me know if I haven't) I've had a couple of disappointed people email me saying they missed the sale as they were away for Easter. Sorry about that, if you are going away for Christmas make sure you check in regularly because that is when the next sale will be, and in true DFS tradition we guarantee to deliver those life Memberships before Christmas :)

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
How can I convert my 10 year membership to a lifetime one?

Is it possibles to upgrade from a 10 year to a lifetime subscription Jim?

It's falling on deaf ears @Sparkly, if you want to grab attention put an "@" before typing Jim's name (no space) and he will see it.

Hover the mouse over your name top right, scroll down to "Account Upgrade" and you should see an option for Life Membership. I say should because it's not showing on mine as I've been there and done it, I'm still awaiting the tee shirt though.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
If you still want the 3 year deal, I thnk it would be added onto your present membership(y)
I already have the 3 year membership. What I was saying that I wasn't aware that there were 5 or 10 year memberships as I would have purchased those in preference to a 3 year deal but probably the 3 year deal will be the better option on reflection and it saved me paying more than I probably need.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
Hello @Jim . just got a e/mail from you saying my membership has expired . Does that mean that I have passed on. Just as I have paid for a life membership.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello @Jim . just got a e/mail from you saying my membership has expired . Does that mean that I have passed on. Just as I have paid for a life membership.
When your old sub was deleted the email was auto generated, it's a glitch please ignore.

I already have the 3 year membership. What I was saying that I wasn't aware that there were 5 or 10 year memberships as I would have purchased those in preference to a 3 year deal but probably the 3 year deal will be the better option on reflection and it saved me paying more than I probably need.

Sorry about that the subs sale happen maybe once or twice a year, Easter and or Christmas.

@Sparkly Converting subs duration is not something I normally do but drop me line with what you paid for the 10 year and I'll see we can agree

gwyntaxi

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2009
,Swansea
Funster No
MH
hymer starline 655
Exp
42yearscaravanning&motorhoming
Hi there Jim,
how do i go about paying or getting a lifetime subscription,bearing in mind i am already paid up,in error,till 2017 i believe,i rather like the idea of a lifetime subscription as it seems it will extend ones' life to see it out,or will it?

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
@gwyntaxi
See Jim's Post #40:

"I think I've now added the Easter sales subs to everyone's account. (let me know if I haven't) I've had a couple of disappointed people email me saying they missed the sale as they were away for Easter. Sorry about that, if you are going away for Christmas make sure you check in regularly because that is when the next sale will be, and in true DFS tradition we guarantee to deliver those life Memberships before Christmas."

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi there Jim,
how do i go about paying or getting a lifetime subscription,bearing in mind i am already paid up,in error,till 2017 i believe,i rather like the idea of a lifetime subscription as it seems it will extend ones' life to see it out,or will it?
you missed the bus this time. next subs sale is at christmas so you can buy somebody you love a lifetime subscription as a christmas present

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back