Easter in spain

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by sally47, Oct 15, 2015.

1. sally47

sally47 Funster

Ratings:
    +108
    Will be in southern Spain at Easter near Almeria would I be wise to book sites would like to travel round a bit anyone any experience of chancing to get in at sites over Easter without booking grateful for any info

2. bryandh

bryandh

Ratings:
    +1,541
    On Spanish campsites Easter drops into High Season tariff which indicates high demand over that period. Doubt you will have a problem finding a place but if you want a particular campsite might be wiser to book your first choice. Otherwise just turn up.

Bryan

3. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +11,988
    As Bryan says, Easter is busy (like here) but maybe more so for the Spanish..
    Sites charge full rates are busy and noisy.. If it was me I would make sure your booked or move inland away from the coast while the madness of Easter takes place :)

• Like it Like it x 1
  4. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

Ratings:
    +4,989
    As Tonka above states you need to book now as easter break for the Spanish is very busy and many sites are booked by the Spanish the year before. I think noisy is an under statement, so if you plan to be in bed before midnight think again as they will sit outside MH until 2 or 3am and be up for breakfast at 7am............ that is their way.

• Like it Like it x 2