Easter Food & Drink Festival Chester (1 Viewer)

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Thanks to Carol, Eddie, Jim & Sian for the event at Chester.
Met some faces there that look nothing like their avitars.

Would never have known this event existed if not for MF-

Headed home , fridge full with posh pies , kool kippers , bottled beers and succulent stiltons :thumb:

and a size bigger:Eeek:

Well that's a big relief. :roflmto:

Ivy

BwB

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 3, 2011
Suffolk UK
Funster No
MH
Resting b'twix vans
Exp
Since 1990
Thank you Carol, Eddie, Jim and Sian. Our first rally with the FUNsters and made to feel very welcome. Great to put faces to names at the cake and bacon station - those were a lovely surprise. Now searching out some telescopic fish to catch with my raffletastic telescopic fishing rod!!! ::bigsmile:

A fantastic bunch of campers, thanks again
Bryan

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
steve

hi carol im replying to you this way because its so complicating to to do it through message replies ive tried but it always comes up with error. regarding the easter fest.sue was not so well before we came and I told her if your not up for it will stay at home but she wouldn't listen so we went. only for her to become worse.so by sunday we decided to come home she was not up for meeting anyoneas she felt and wouldn't even go out .we are a very amicable couple and would have loved to have met you all but on this occasion im afraid it wasn't to be. however im sure theres going to be many more events to come so hopefully will see you all then as sue is well on the mend kind regards steve n sue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Thank you Steve, I hope Sue is feeling well soon, I was just concerned that you were both alright, look forward to saying hello at a future rally. :Smile:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Only just managed to get to a computer, but still warm from the lovely weekend. Thank you Carol, Eddie, Jim and sian and everyone who made the weekend special as usual.

Highlight was the Ghost Walk when my camera for some reason failed to work, but began again the following morning....:Eeek:

Thanks everyone.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
And it is true, Wynn..... :Eeek: The brilliant guide who took us round told us that he wouldn't be showing us any ghosts but we would have to live with the consequences of the walk......... I havn't slept properly since !!!!!!!!

I would love to write down all the stories he told us as he walked us round. They were creepy to say the least...:whatthe:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I would love to write down all the stories he told us as he walked us round. They were creepy to say the least...:whatthe:

Well we got..

A tale told to ancient kids "beware the witch in the water places" - good 17C health and safety.

A plume of black smoke that enveloped a man by the river - boat must have backfired.

Student fell over a wall because he'd seen a Roman - it's Chester, Romans all over the place and students get pissed.

Church with coffin half way up a wall - they even they managed to misread plans in those days.

Reporter who panicked in the back of the Cathedral - too much curry the night before and did not like to admit it.

Three witches buried in unconsecrated ground - there. WOW.

A bit of FUN. He was a good entertainer. Not as good as JJ of course.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
BRIAN!!!!! And my camera and the camera of others failing to work????

You sceptic you!!! :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back