Aug 8, 2013
CHESTER
Funster No
MH
Hymer 544
Exp
Since 2006
welcome to chester

I hope everyone has a fantastic time in Chester, sorry i wont be there to give the guided tour.

For any real ale fans who fancy a walk, head to lower bridge street area (close to the river) The brewery tap, cross keys, bear and billet, the saddle and the falcon all have some good ales/ciders.

Enjoy.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
For any real ale fans who fancy a walk, head to lower bridge street area (close to the river) The brewery tap, cross keys, bear and billet, the saddle and the falcon all have some good ales/ciders.

Enjoy.
Sounds like a worthy itinerary to me. :winky:

Cheers Oozzie, :drink:

Jock.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
I hope everyone has a fantastic time in Chester, sorry i wont be there to give the guided tour.

Enjoy.

...and The Boot up on the rows :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
It should be 5pm, however we can get on in the early afternoon. But Strictly no access before 1pm:thumb:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Do we have an address to head to or is it signposted?

Does anybody know who has been before, looks we are mostly newbies going this time

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
There are so many different directions to approach the Race Course from that if I tried to give them all a right muddle and the post code does not always work well.

So the easiest thing I can think off get directions for Sealand Road GREYHOUND PARK, you may well pass the race course on the way in if so just turn in. If not when you get to the greyhound park, this is the easiest to Park if waiting to arrive., then turn out of the Greyhound Park towards Chester you will go through two sets of traffic lights when you come to the 3rd set the race course is on your left, you will see a Hotel then the race course. Sounds complicated but it is not, and only 2 minutes in the van from Greyhound Park to Race Course.

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
There are so many different directions to approach the Race Course from that if I tried to give them all a right muddle and the post code does not always work well.

So the easiest thing I can think off get directions for Sealand Road GREYHOUND PARK, you may well pass the race course on the way in if so just turn in. If not when you get to the greyhound park, this is the easiest to Park if waiting to arrive., then turn out of the Greyhound Park towards Chester you will go through two sets of traffic lights when you come to the 3rd set the race course is on your left, you will see a Hotel then the race course. Sounds complicated but it is not, and only 2 minutes in the van from Greyhound Park to Race Course.

Thanks Carol

Are we using the main racecourse entrance? I am guessing that is signed

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
When you turn into the racecourse STOP. you will see a little hut, THIS HUT MAKES IT A NARROW ENTRANCE. it may have a guy in it, if you think this gap is too small don't risk it, THIS HUT DOES MOVE. IT IS ON WHEELS, get it moved.

If you are RV sized there is another gate they can open if you find this one too small, just ask.

cliffanger

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 15, 2013
Saltford
Funster No
MH
Hymer A class
Exp
Since 2013
Hope everyone has a wonderful time. We are off to the Isle of Wight, but may do Chester if it's on next year. Hope the sun shines for us all, wherever we are :thumb:

petensal

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2012
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
Overcab
Exp
Since Sept 2009
Hi Jim.
We originally planned to arrive on Thursday evening but will now be there Friday morning. So don't wait up for us :Smile:
Pete and sally

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Im coming in by helicopter again like last year....

Don't worry Carol, I know where we're going. :thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Are we using the main racecourse entrance? I am guessing that is signed
David, the info you need is in my prevous post. :thumb:

petensal said:
Hi Jim.
We originally planned to arrive on Thursday evening but will now be there Friday morning. So don't wait up for us
Pete and sally
:Sad:

Regards,

Jock.

Nov 21, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A class
Exp
since 2007
Chester Meet

Form completed. Please add us to the list.
Thanks Jim & Marion (Yoolie)

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Chester attendees

Sorry but can someone tell me how I can find a list of everyone and site No's,had it on favorite s but laptop just crashed,(need to use slate & chalk again.:Doh: Thanks Martin

Dec 30, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since Dec 2008 after 10 years caravanning
Sorry but can someone tell me how I can find a list of everyone and site No's,had it on favorite s but laptop just crashed,(need to use slate & chalk again.:Doh: Thanks Martin

Easter 2014 At Chester Food Festival

Post no 357 hope this is what you are looking for Martin

sue :thumb:

rhys1942

Free Member
Mar 3, 2014
south wales
Funster No
MH
autocruise wentworth
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi jim, all paid and form filled in, please add my name to your list, our first meet and looking forward to meeting everyone

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi all,

I'm out of the office now and will not be back in it till after peterboro' if anyone else adds their name to this list, it is no problem, you are welcome, but it is too late to make you badges etc.

Here is a copy of the welcome letter you'll be receiving :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back