Easter 2014 At Chester Food Festival (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2010
Littleborough
Funster No
MH
Fiat
Exp
Would you like to spend Easter with us camping a few yards from the centre of Chester? On the racecourse? Of course you would. Easter is late next year. 3 years ago it was late and we had glorious sunny weather throughout, so I'm demanding the same.

We get to spend the whole of Easter chatting, eating and drinking with other funsters, wandering around the great city of Chester, and dipping in and out of the Food and Drink Festival as many times as we like Sat-Sun & Mon (free entry for us £6-£14 per visit for the general public)

It costs just £40 per person for the for whole Easter period, kids are a Tenner. Dogs are welcome in the camping area and race course but are not allowed into the food festival. However Funsters who book in before the end of January will get 15% discount on those prices, I'll give the discount code when I get it

This is their website http://chesterfoodanddrink.co.uk/

It really is a nice way to spend Easter, much better than some old boring campsite filled to the gunnels. Shout up here if you want to come this year its from the 17th to the 22nd of April and from there we'll head straight up to the Peterborough show - Perfect::bigsmile:

Definately going, can you book us on Pauline & Eddie, is it possible to invite 2 friends too

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have the discount code for booking Chester. Subscribers can find it here. Broken Link Removed use it to book here

Funsters attending so far are....

1. Janine
  2. Wyaye Wires
  3. Sticky130
  4. Dogman
  5. Themogs
  6. Movan
  7. Brisey
  8. Glyn and Debbie
  9. Dawn B
  10. petensal
  11. Rangitira
  12. Dreckly
  13. Silkcut1105
  14. Encantador
  15. scammellmanswife
  16. champers
  17. Mousy
  18. TheCaller
  19. nifty fifty
  20. whingyraindrop
  21. teddybard
  22. capinpugwash
  23. brynric
  24. panda
  25. JockandRita
  26. Gaz
  27. micky drip
  28. mike mcglynn
  29. Wildge
  30. REKERLY
  31. lorger
  32. Richard W
  33. Jim230864
  34. Sullew
  35. DAVIDG58
  36. Blondi
  37. drago35uk
  38. martin1485
  39. peterc10
  40. ludo
  41. bobnden
  42. Benno
  43. Iomramh
  44. weejocky
  45. Geordie and the Dragon
  46. catspyjamas
  47. SPUD'N'T
  48. Armytwowheels
  49. quickweh
  50. John Dean
  51. Philcott
  52. bdpage
  53. Theonlysue

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Time off sorted - book us in please! Dave & Jackie.:thumb:
Will book as per the link above.

....now to find somewhere with EHU for the Monday through to Peterborough where I can charge my batteries!!!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
I have the discount code for booking Chester. Subscribers can find it here. Broken Link Removed use it to book here

Funsters attending so far are....

1. Janine
  2. Wyaye Wires
  3. Sticky130
  4. Dogman
  5. Themogs
  6. Movan
  7. Brisey
  8. Glyn and Debbie
  9. Dawn B
  10. petensal
  11. Rangitira
  12. Dreckly
  13. Silkcut1105
  14. Encantador
  15. scammellmanswife
  16. champers
  17. Mousy
  18. TheCaller
  19. nifty fifty
  20. whingyraindrop
  21. teddybard
  22. capinpugwash
  23. brynric
  24. panda
  25. JockandRita
  26. Gaz
  27. micky drip
  28. mike mcglynn
  29. Wildge
  30. REKERLY
  31. lorger
  32. Richard W
  33. Jim230864
  34. Sullew
  35. DAVIDG58
  36. Blondi
  37. drago35uk
  38. martin1485
  39. peterc10
  40. ludo
  41. bobnden
  42. Benno
  43. Iomramh
  44. weejocky
  45. Geordie and the Dragon
  46. catspyjamas
  47. SPUD'N'T
  48. Armytwowheels
  49. quickweh
  50. John Dean
  51. Philcott
  52. bdpage
  53. Theonlysue
  54. Ash

That's me sorted, had a couple of issues booking on line

1. you have option for very expensive electrics, I was not sure if this applied to 'our' area, it does and I have opted for it, but it is an extra £35, so that's my discount and some gone back to them!!

2. I have a personalised number plate, that stopped the booking dead in its tracks

However, rang the number of the booking form, spoke to a lovely Heather and booked by phone, so much more reassuring to talk it through!!

See you all next year

Missykat1960

Free Member
May 8, 2013
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Chester food festival

Would you like to spend Easter with us camping a few yards from the centre of Chester? On the racecourse? Of course you would. Easter is late next year. 3 years ago it was late and we had glorious sunny weather throughout, so I'm demanding the same.

We get to spend the whole of Easter chatting, eating and drinking with other funsters, wandering around the great city of Chester, and dipping in and out of the Food and Drink Festival as many times as we like Sat-Sun & Mon (free entry for us £6-£14 per visit for the general public)

It costs just £40 per person for the for whole Easter period, kids are a Tenner. Dogs are welcome in the camping area and race course but are not allowed into the food festival. However Funsters who book in before the end of January will get 15% discount on those prices, I'll give the discount code when I get it

It really is a nice way to spend Easter, much better than some old boring campsite filled to the gunnels. Shout up here if you want to come this year its from the 17th to the 22nd of April and from there we'll head straight up to the Peterborough show - Perfect::bigsmile:
Hi could you please put our names down for this Kath & Steve Ditcher. Cheers.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi Jim,
We've done our duty, and paid for above:thumb::thumb:
CAN'T WAIT....:ROFLMAO:
:thanks2:
:thumb:
Same here Jim............. all signed and paid for.....Jude

The Mogs....... will be nice to see you two again ..hope you are keeping warm :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

dreckly

Free Member
May 13, 2009
cornwall
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Back on the road after a 4 yr break

Hi Jim,
Confused of Cornwall! Attempting to book this and given choice of EHU or no EHU. Are we all camping together with EHU? If so, does this mean an additional cost of £35. Happy to book with EHU if that is what everyone is doing. Please advise. Thanks.

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
Hi Jim,
Confused of Cornwall! Attempting to book this and given choice of EHU or no EHU. Are we all camping together with EHU? If so, does this mean an additional cost of £35. Happy to book with EHU if that is what everyone is doing. Please advise. Thanks.

:Sad:
We have booked EHU ....never thought of not being near to others :Eeek:

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
:Sad:
We have booked EHU ....never thought of not being near to others :Eeek:

I booked on phone, electrics are an option for Motorhome Fun area, I've booked it too

I couldn't get my MH registration number in when booking on line

Last edited:

capinpugwash

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2005 (20 years Caravan before that)
Me and the Bitch are all booked and paid ::bigsmile:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Chester

All booked and paid for with electric::bigsmile:

S

Nov 21, 2007
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic A class
Exp
since 2007
Chester Food and Drink Fest

Hi Jim.
Booked and paid for. Please add Yoolie (Jim and Marion) to list.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
Has anyone established whether those with & without EHU will all be pitched in the same area?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back